Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Guest Ho Liting
Here is the quotation shared with us and we are planning to go with them. but it would be great to hear your thoughts on it as well. =D thanks!

Demolition and Masonry Works

a.To supply labour to demolish and remove L-shape brick wall between dining and kitchen $480.00

b.To supply labour to demolish and remove L-shape brick wall between master bedroom and bedroom $1,080.00

c.To supply labour to hack and remove door frame leading to bedroom $200.00

bTo supply labour and materials to screed and lay living and kitchen flooring with skirting in selected floor tiles ($3.50psf tiles)$ 8,970.00

e.To supply labour and materials to lay bedrooms flooring with 70mm x 12mm x 30mm vinyl strips $3,980.00

Dining

a.To design and build 4ft oversized half height shoe cabinet with casement door in selected laminate finish $680.00

b.To supply and install 4ft 10mm tempered glass on shoe cabinet $500.00

500.00$

c.To supply labour and material to install 7ft Samsung solid surface for dining table top in selected design $1460

d.To supply and install 10mm tempered glass fixed panel for dining table base $300.00

Living Room

a.To supply labour and material to lay ventilation blocks to separate dining and living area $1,500.00$

b.To deisgn and build 7ft suspended concrete ledge for TV console$1,090.00

c.To design and build 13ft full height storage cabinet with casement door in selected laminate finish

3,380.00$

Kitchen

a.To supply labour to install new sink and kitchen applicances $400.00

b.To design and build 10ft top hung kitchen cabinet with casement door in selected laminate finish $1,430.00

c.To design and build 19ft suspended kitchen cabinet in selected laminate finish $2,720.00

d.To supply and install 19ft Samsung solid surface for kitchen top in selected design$ 3,090.004

Common Bedroom

a.To supply labour and material to install veneer door with cylinder lock in selected colour $630.00

Master Bedroom

a.To supply labour and material to install veneer door with cylinder lock in selected colour $630.00

b.To supply labour and material to build brick wall to cover existing entrance to bedroom 2 $380.00

c.To supply labour and materials to install 10ft partition wall behind bedhead and study table$1,300.00

d.To supply labour and material to install 5ft 10mm tempered glass panel on half height storage cabinet $550.00

e.To design and build 5ft half height island cabinet with casement door in selected laminate finish

$1,250.00

f.To design and build 14ft full height wardrobe with casement door in selected laminate finish $3,640.00

g.To design and build 3ft suspended dressing table with drawers in selected laminate finish$650.00

h.To design and build 6ft suspended study table with drawers in selected laminate finish

$1,150.00

i.To design and build 6ft half height bed head in selected laminate finish$1,010.00

j.To design and build 3ft side table with drawer in selected laminate finish$430.00

k.To design and build 10ft window bay with storage cabinet in selected laminate finish$1,950.00

Master Bathroom

a.To supply labour to remove exisiting sink unit and soild surface$150.00

b.To supply labour to install new sink$100.00

c.To supply labour and material to install 3ft 10mm tempered glass fixed panel with aluminium frame for shower stall$500.00

d.To supply labour and material install 10mm tempered glass fixed panel for toiletries shelving$150.00

e.To supply labour and material to install 6ft half height mirror across the bathroom$560.00

f.To supply labour and material to 4ft Samsung solid surface for vanity countertop in selected design$650.00

g.To supply labour and material to install full height brick panel feature wall on shower head wall$1,400.00

h.To supply labour and material to install 10mm frosted tempered glass swing door with fixed panel$680.00

i.To design and build 4ft vanity storage cabinet with casement door in selected laminate finish$570.00

Miscellaneous

a.To supply labour for disposal of renovation haulage and hacking debris$800.00

b.To supply labour for general cleaning$500.00

c.To supply labour and materials to screed and make good all hacking affected areas$1,500.00

d.To supply labour and paint to paint entire house$1,450.00

e.Submission fees to HDB for approval for hacking of walls$300.00

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guest Cat Caroline

your quote is too general and not specific.this might lead to addition on cost when the work starts.

mayb you wanna try get another quote from the ID that did my house. they are quite specific and though the was addition during construction it doesnt make big hole in my pocket :)

PM me if you need the contacts.

your quote is too general and not specific.this might lead to addition on cost when the work starts.

mayb you wanna try get another quote from the ID that did my house. they are quite specific and though the was addition during construction it doesnt make big hole in my pocket :)

PM me if you need the contacts.

hi cat caroline, can pm me your contractor? thanks :)

u may wanna consider my ID? No harm getting a quote to compare 😊 He's very nice & pricing & workmanship quite good! With referral he might even give better discounts + freebies! A few of our treetrail neighbors also signed with my ID & gotten great deals! Just to share around ya. Let me know if u are keen then I'll provide u with his contact ya😊

u may wanna consider my ID? No harm getting a quote to compare He's very nice & pricing & workmanship quite good! With referral he might even give better discounts + freebies! A few of our treetrail neighbors also signed with my ID & gotten great deals! Just to share around ya. Let me know if u are keen then I'll provide u with his contact ya

Hi,

Can pm me your ID contact?