Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Coolbreeze

About Correct Air Con Installation

Hi how can I share photo here?

Would like to Check if there issues if my air con copper pipings are left protruding out of the unit and exposed to the rain and sun. The final installation of compressor and units can only be done after other renovations are almost complete?

Any issue of copper rusting or air compression issues if compressors are installed to cover the piping ends after one month? I saw some reviews on poor installation and air compression issues in this forum.

Advise will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Copper don't rust, it oxidise which cause no harm to the installation. The copper tube end will be capped to prevent any contaminants getting in.

Issues with aircon installation are normally due to poor workmanship and materials used. eg, wielding on the copper piping to extend its length instead of 1 full run which may leaked aircon gas over time, poor insulation materials which cause condensation and water leaking, wrong gauge of wiring used which cause short-circuit and burnt down the house etc.

Good installation gives the house owner a peace of mind and bad installation cause nightmare to the owner.