Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi!

I came across your tblog and blown away by your kitchen. 

Shaker style is my dream kitchen style and despite my husband protest that its more expensive  (all the IDs and contractors say it cost few thousand extra) but im refusing to give up on my dream. So imagine my euphoria when you mentioned it didnt cost extra for you!

Sorry to make you read my long story but if it's not too much trouble, could you share your contractor contact details and the quotation for the kitchen (including island and side table). I would be eternally grateful. 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Not sure if you check your blog now, but there was an article in today's Straits Times about the word "hygge" and I immediately thought of this thread! :)

Hihi your house looks great! I also can't stand the thinness of the kompacplus and was contemplating using quartz instead! Can you pm me the contact of your quotation and contractor details? Many thanks!

Hi!

My house has the exact same layout, nice house!

Concept is great, can you share with me the contractor's number? 

Also, I would like to know what material was use for the feature wall and how much psf? Look really good!

Thanks in advance

Hi GallopingPuffin,

Hope you still log in to Renotalk~:bow:

Are you able to share how is the shaker style cupboard done? Is the panel pasted on?

I would also like to know is it spray paint or laminate? Because my contractor don't said can't do laminate on shaker style..

Please also share with me your contractor details. Much thanks!!!  :)

" We are hacking away the whole wall facing the kitchen and replacing it with a black aluminium-framed glass wall/door"

This is our exact plan too! Could you please share who did this for you and how much please. We are desperately wanting this. :) Happy for a PM if that is more comfortable!