Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
devilsmaya

Modern English/french Classic Suite

Babe, check out Taylor B? They really have some good pieces. The customized dining chairs look gorgeous!

I don't know if I'll regret down the road to not do the wall beadings / mouldings hahaha. Excited to see yours

Both le wife and me loveeeee Taylor B and if our home was bigger, we would have gotten our items there. As we have certain fixtures and sizes in mind, we have to go away with a heavy heart every time we go taylorB! We did got our venetian foldable coffee table from Taylor B! Will snap a picture after the renovation as its currently wrapped up!

And yeps, the wall beadings adds a different ambience to the whole place! Btw, there are three hidden doors in that whole stretch! One to the MBR, one to the toilet and the other to the washer! :D

Edited by devilsmaya

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Has anyone else renovated with this European style? With the wall beading / moulding. It's a bit rare in Singapore. I would be looking for a contractor for my own home but am not sure if contractors in Singapore are comfortable doing this. I've PM'ed devilsmaya but he seems to be inactive in his forum now.