Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I wish to share my experience last few months when choosing a ID/contractor to renovate my resale arm flat in pasir ris.

Months before deciding to get the house, we started to source for IDs and contractors. Before everything, i thought that IDs will be a better choice as they seem more legit however, after experiencing some of the ID companies, we decided to go for contractor. ( because a lot of IDs charge hidden fees and ID fees and what nots, plus a lot of them are quite young with not much experience. )

So i got referred by my colleague to this contractor cum ID. He is in the field for about 25 years and hence have a lot of experience.

We actually have an idea of how we would like our house to be so we told him of our idea and most of the time he accommodate to our ideas but when our idea wasn't practical he immediately pointed out. I think we benefitted a lot from this "extra service" as i do not think younger IDs with less experience can match up.

Moreover, he offered me a super good price and i must say the workmanship and quality of materials are of high standards. We were very happy with the outcome of the reno.

Right from the start, we found him to be very sincere and straightforward. If he thinks that certain things shouldn't be this way he will let us know and advise us on the alternatives. He gave us many options and opinions which made us felt comfortable. Also, his service was very good as he is always contactable and will reply. We can tell that he is very passionate about his job as he always tells us how a home should be done and feel.

We decided to share our story here because we really saved a lot of money and we know that many people will be in the same situation as us and we will like to share this good experience with everyone and at the same time hopefully he will benefit from our sharing by getting more customers!

Anyone interested please let me know.

• Like 4

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I wish to share my experience last few months when choosing a ID/contractor to renovate my resale arm flat in pasir ris.

Months before deciding to get the house, we started to source for IDs and contractors. Before everything, i thought that IDs will be a better choice as they seem more legit however, after experiencing some of the ID companies, we decided to go for contractor. ( because a lot of IDs charge hidden fees and ID fees and what nots, plus a lot of them are quite young with not much experience. )

So i got referred by my colleague to this contractor cum ID. He is in the field for about 25 years and hence have a lot of experience.

We actually have an idea of how we would like our house to be so we told him of our idea and most of the time he accommodate to our ideas but when our idea wasn't practical he immediately pointed out. I think we benefitted a lot from this "extra service" as i do not think younger IDs with less experience can match up.

Moreover, he offered me a super good price and i must say the workmanship and quality of materials are of high standards. We were very happy with the outcome of the reno.

Right from the start, we found him to be very sincere and straightforward. If he thinks that certain things shouldn't be this way he will let us know and advise us on the alternatives. He gave us many options and opinions which made us felt comfortable. Also, his service was very good as he is always contactable and will reply. We can tell that he is very passionate about his job as he always tells us how a home should be done and feel.

We decided to share our story here because we really saved a lot of money and we know that many people will be in the same situation as us and we will like to share this good experience with everyone and at the same time hopefully he will benefit from our sharing by getting more customers!

Just like my id he help me alot on my reno

Edited by Darren07

• Like 1

Hi, please do share your contact wth me... You can email me at brenda.lee.w.w@gmail.com

So does my ID. I'm so satisfied with the service quality & workmanship he'd provided that I'd like to recommend him to all who're looking for a good & responsible contractor for house reno. :good::good::good:

P/S: By the way, comparing to those big names in this service sector, my ID is cheaper. Considering the value-added services he provided, he's really value for money.

Edited by BCChrist78

• Like 1