Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
looprevil

Homecoming

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Submitted to change the toilet windows to top hung but was rejected by Hdb. Contractor proposed adjustable louvre windows. Since my original windows are louvre in the first place. I will just change the glass panel and diy the painting myself.

09BCC2ED-63AF-480D-B28B-D2D4710A68F0.jpg

Panel taken out preparing for painting.

F3950BE3-05D8-449E-A644-A8AC7325FFAA.jpg

Electro & Aircon piping up pending installation.

0AF8C795-253B-4109-8905-584779E4C726.jpg

No complaints about the routings of Aircon pipes as they are all tuck nicely in the corner or conceal behind cabinets.

2D17B8F5-6B78-4567-BB0B-AC27E15869D4.jpg

Edited by looprevil

Remember the balcony where there are two different windows panels?

9C7DE40D-98C0-4351-91CE-8F38E8959108.jpg

I have created a partition wall to cover the panels and make it look more like a bedroom.

98CD93F2-8CE2-4A0D-BC2F-8BD1D79FA4D6.jpg

My contractor is kind of strange. Debris not clear, flooring and painting not done. Least I expect to see is carpentry in the bedroom.

7EA528F3-CF80-4260-B0D1-70BFEC68BD96.jpg

Could be that the carpenter is chasing to have them delivered since limited time before chinese new year and everyone rushing to finish all the jobs that have been accepted? Even when I tried to change my delivery timing for some items purchased more than 6 weeks ago and they are all saying that timing is too tight.

I am sure your ID will have a way around it.

Will you be tiling your box up in the toilet as well or just plastering it?

Could be that the carpenter is chasing to have them delivered since limited time before chinese new year and everyone rushing to finish all the jobs that have been accepted? Even when I tried to change my delivery timing for some items purchased more than 6 weeks ago and they are all saying that timing is too tight. I am sure your ID will have a way around it. Will you be tiling your box up in the toilet as well or just plastering it?

i think so. i will be tiling up the toilet box up. just cant afford to have plastering with the two littles ones around the house. they uses every corner as their play ground.

Some updates to the current situation. A normal Reno takes 5-8 weeks to finish. Due to my tight schedule, carpentry will have to start at the factory once I sign on the contract. That explain why all the bedrooms and kitchen Capentry are ready in the factory Pending installation. And also,all tiling and cornices are up today.

Nice one on the mattress clearance! Let us know your review after a few nights in it! Was considering getting a Sealy but not sure about their titanium springs since I heard it’s not pure Ti…

Nice one on the mattress clearance! Let us know your review after a few nights in it! Was considering getting a Sealy but not sure about their titanium springs since I heard its not pure Ti

Actually,the mattress is for my daughter. Maybe you can try Simmons. I can vouch that it is really comfortable. I'm currently using at my place.

The bedroom and kitchen bone structure is up, so are the flooring for the bedrooms. I think the contrast of white cabinets and flooring will blend in nicely.

C8DAFA42-9B43-45A5-B94A-5CF8D1DE2EDC.jpg

817BCEEF-271F-4132-B713-651053610CE0.jpg