Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
looprevil

Homecoming

I see from your nippon colour selection of reticent white falling under the grey tones? Because unless you chose pure white, the other whites could be with grey tones, green tones , yellow tones ( beigey white ), red tone ( pinkish white ) etc

Your countertop shortlisted and final selection is similar to mine ;) guess that's why I find your top very interesting

I did not notice the color I chosen fall under grey. Think I will just live with it for a couple of years and maybe a change later when I get bored with it. So, what have you chosen as your countertop?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Normally, the colours look lighter when you view only a small section. When painted onto a larger wall, the colour will appear darker. This applies to car colours too.

Normally, the colours look lighter when you view only a small section. When painted onto a larger wall, the colour will appear darker. This applies to car colours too.

It do seems darker. I think it's do- able for me now.

From my previous post on the toilet louvre windows. Since application for top hung is rejected and not wanting to waste time. A Diy paint job and replacement of new glass panel. Save a few hundred bucks and looks brand new.

82F357A2-3019-47C9-BF7B-5B99BD00E7F1.jpg

DD913978-31A5-4D1A-9B01-31B051FAA640.jpg

Edited by looprevil

are your cabinet doors spray painted? Was it difficult?

I'm looking to have some of mine sprayed as some of the off the ikea wood panels didn't come out as I envisioned so I Intend to spray them glossy white.

are your cabinet doors spray painted? Was it difficult?

I'm looking to have some of mine sprayed as some of the off the ikea wood panels didn't come out as I envisioned so I Intend to spray them glossy white.

Mine is all hand painted. Wood paint can be tricky if you are not experience enough. You have to dilute to avoid streak lines. Normal paint use for wall with a roller will be more easier. Take a look at the result using normal paint.

880FB3EB-89A2-45F3-B05E-4E6006EE2C53.jpg

Does that have a gloss look? Can't see clearly on mobile.

Was thinking of using the Nippon borduex(spelling?) paint used for wood skirting. Yeah I'm concerned on streaking too. As my skirting had streaks even when done by painters!

Does that have a gloss look? Can't see clearly on mobile.

Was thinking of using the Nippon borduex(spelling?) paint used for wood skirting. Yeah I'm concerned on streaking too. As my skirting had streaks even when done by painters![/quote

The picture I had share is in Matt. Another option is to paint with roller in Matt white and finish with a clear coat of gloss spray. Maybe you can try with a spare piece of wood and see for yourself the end result.