Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
looprevil

Homecoming

Have been busy unpacking for the last few days. Finally 3/4 is done. Some parts of the house is not fully done up so I will just share what is ready.

Random pictures of Master bedroom

D881921B-1A14-4B35-8FBD-1829A881E536.jpg

5FC3F8F0-B122-43ED-8AE2-E540FC66C6AF.jpg

Edited by looprevil

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

The girls room is still not ready but here's a picture of the Diy shelve from ikea.

5F334552-A976-43EA-8711-F8F5382E0667.jpg

And a little orchid from ikea to brighten up the home.

5D2619A1-A733-4CE5-ACEA-BD18DA7A84BE_1.j

Pardon the kids table.This big sofa is really comfortable. It took 6 guys to climb 9 floor to get it up to my place as the lift is too small.

DE022698-63E4-42B2-AD62-C2AA2961E7C4.jpg

A view of the living from dinning.

4CD25622-2B0E-4075-9F31-78FD59487FFC.jpg

The kitchen

72B954F8-A940-4819-8475-F61606013F78.jpg

Looprevil, you have done a great job creating a cozy home. I have always like darker floor colors but your vinyl color choice is very warming and it matches well with the entire concept. The other item I like very much is your full TV console, classic and practical.

no roller blinds for the hall?

Edited by Luxexplorer

Looprevil, you have done a great job creating a cozy home. I have always like darker floor colors but your vinyl color choice is very warming and it matches well with the entire concept. The other item I like very much is your full TV console, classic and practical.

no roller blinds for the hall?

Thank you for the compliment. i will not be doing blinds.i prefer more daylight into the living, so a simple day curtain from ikea will do for me. How is your unit going,finishing soon?

Hi,

I am getting my house in Q3 2016. Not sure to get ID or contractor. Considerations for me is of course pricing but also looking at how responsible and reliable the contractor/ID is. I travel a fair bit for my work so most likely i wont be around much to monitor. Based on this, do you recommend your contractor? If you do, can let me know his contacts?Thanks.

Looking at the way your reno went, it looks good. My wife loves the kitchen tiles. Does it come in any other colours as well?