Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Jos

Our Own Creation (W/out Id)

2 hours ago, bipps said:

GOod deal for Ariston Oven... if I had known there would be a sale....:(

I also didn't know abt the sales till the last day. else I would have gotten it on the first day at least 1xx cheaper.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Capture.png

9Capture.png

8Capture.png

7Capture.png

6Capture.png

0Capture.png

3Capture.png

2Capture.png

1Capture.png

4Capture.png

updated: 

2nd batch of taobao spree with all the big and bulky item. 

and alot of small kitchen and toilet ware. i will update those pic once i install them on. 

Currently self paint the whole house myself. total Nippon paint cost $570. Highlight of this self paint will be my momento paint which

i decided to self paint as it will incurred a very high cost if i were to engage a painter for this kind of paint work. hopefully it will turn out well under my own hand.

electric work are done, aircon piping are done too. carpentry measurement are done too. waiting for work to be done. 

in the next few week will be busy with paint work, wall paper, laying partial of the floor. hopefully i could start to upload pic of my house soon.

On 29/03/2016 at 9:30 PM, Jos said:

was quoted 150 for bomb shelter ventilation cover and 75$ for sealing side cover.

so decided to DIY.....

total damage for DIY... $32 for cover, and remaining compound by my hacking contractor

IMG_4477.jpg

IMG_4449.jpg

Hi, where did u buy the cover for the ventilation hole? 

1 hour ago, lynna said:

Hi, where did u buy the cover for the ventilation hole? 

Hi, u can get it along the hardware shop in kalantan lane. Is the first shop when u enter from the carpark gantry. Easily can see all the ven cover in the shop

16 minutes ago, Jos said:

Hi, u can get it along the hardware shop in kalantan lane. Is the first shop when u enter from the carpark gantry. Easily can see all the ven cover in the shop

Hi, can  you PM me your electrician's number please. Thanks!

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 11:44 AM, roundrabbit said:

Hi, can  you PM me your electrician's number please. Thanks!

On ‎12‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 9:11 AM, Bernicelogy said:

Can help me your electrician contacts? Thanks. 

15 hours ago, Vc1213 said:

Hi, can pm me your contractor's contact? Thank you!

all pm replied.

hi, quite a bit of work done. The painting are almost completed but touch up to commence in few weeks time. i self paint the whole house myself. managed to save up quite a bit of the cost and i use that to spend on the paint material instead. total spend on paint including all the brushes $540. bought the paint from my house down stair and they offer to deliver up to my unit. :) i will post some pic. I didnt take much because from my phone the pic doesnt look so nice. 

Paint - 80% 

Carpentry - next week will start work. about 20days for them to start installation.

Electric - 50% done as electrician allowed me to do up my paint before installing my switches so that i wont stain the switch or do i need to stick all the masking tape around. and due to my taobao 2nd batch not arriving so soon, he will drop by whenever i request to fix up those item that arrived in the 1st batch. i would recommend his service and attitude especially the 2 worker who did up all the work. very friendly and knowledgeable worker! 

i shall update again maybe in late june.

DIY the wall paper from Taobao. need to order another roll for the low wall on the left. 

IMG_4871.jpg

IMG_4910.jpg

IMG_4908.jpg

IMG_4907.jpg

IMG_4905.jpg

As requested. lay partial of the flooring as the flooring need to be up before my carpentry work can be install. 

the flooring company let me arrange such as the rest of the room will do up when i complete almost my 95% of the work. unlike most of the tiling floor are done first. 

IMG_4902.jpg

IMG_4900.jpg

IMG_4971.jpg

In love with this DIY....the hole in the pink area are my lighting point. 

IMG_4970.jpg

Happily adjusting to my mood. able to control via smartphone or controller. work exactly the same as phillips hue light but the cheaper version.

IMG_4915.jpg

Edited by Jos

Hi Jos

im looking for a contractor to do up my place. Would u mind sharing your contractor details? How's their workmanship?

thanks in advance!