Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Letterbox

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Korea...toyoga is a warehouse place where u can get a lot of things over there...like plastic items and they are like Wu Jin shop lor...p/s: 5B stuffs are overprice but they have everything lor! BIG BIG WOK!

oh, 5B pte ltd is the company name of toyoga? the address is 46 JOO CHIAT ROAD? :bleah:

use empty biscuit tin, spray red paint can liau. !!

creative! :D

oh, 5B pte ltd is the company name of toyoga? the address is 46 JOO CHIAT ROAD? :P

:good: Want to knock u liao... 5B pte ltd is a company name.....at 46 Joo Chiat Rd, and Toyoga is a place that sells a lot of plastic boxs and household items at Toa Payoh... :P think u really need GPS and Internet on hand... :P ....joking nia hor

8| Want to knock u liao... 5B pte ltd is a company name.....at 46 Joo Chiat Rd, and Toyoga is a place that sells a lot of plastic boxs and household items at Toa Payoh... :P think u really need GPS and Internet on hand... :P ....joking nia hor

:) gave up....vomit bloooooooooooooooooood....

:) Want to knock u liao... 5B pte ltd is a company name.....at 46 Joo Chiat Rd, and Toyoga is a place that sells a lot of plastic boxs and household items at Toa Payoh... :dancingqueen: think u really need GPS and Internet on hand... :) ....joking nia hor

you guys' explanation wasn't very clear leh. :P

bought a HDB letter box cam lock from Home-Fix (Compass Point branch) yesterday. Cost S$18.20. Brand: REAL, R427 5/8".

Initially cannot found the camlock. The camlock that was on displayed at the normal shelves were different from the one used by HDB letter box nowsaday. Luckily asked the auntie store assistant who after realising what i was referring, immediately led me to where they kept the camlock - inside the store display panel (the panel was locked) and at the panel's floor, thus not easy to notice.

Must compliment the auntie store assistant for the assistance. I have been to 2 other DIY store (including another Home-Fix store) and after searching the normal shelves unsuccessful for the lock, they told me they do not carry the product or no stock.

Change the HDB letter box lock and it fits.

Edited by joanne978

bought a HDB letter box cam lock from Home-Fix (Compass Point branch) yesterday. Cost S$18.20. Brand: REAL, R427 5/8".

Initially cannot found the camlock. The camlock that was on displayed at the normal shelves were different from the one used by HDB letter box nowsaday. Luckily asked the auntie store assistant who after realising what i was referring, immediately led me to where they kept the camlock - inside the store display panel (the panel was locked) and at the panel's floor, thus not easy to notice.

Must compliment the auntie store assistant for the assistance. I have been to 2 other DIY store (including another Home-Fix store) and after searching the normal shelves unsuccessful for the lock, they told me they do not carry the product or no stock.

Change the HDB letter box lock and it fits.

Letterbox Brand: REAL, I bought it at $21. quite easy to DIY. i got existing REAL lock, anyone keen.