Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HiroX

Labbit And Piggy Humble House

wow... your neigbour are complant king or queen... but it is true that no hacking work after 5... so long as the worker don't make so much noice in the house... they can work there... and U can shift in fast lor..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow... your neigbour are complant king or queen... but it is true that no hacking work after 5... so long as the worker don't make so much noice in the house... they can work there... and U can shift in fast lor..

Ya lor..but i m sure my hacking work was done veri long time ago..and i asked my next door neighbour if everything was ok and he was ok with it..anyway i m touched that my worker is working OT until 10..so no complain about it...and he was just doing some wet work...haha hopefully no more complain..if not i m going to find out who is doing reno too..and complain them... :good::P

Ya lor..but i m sure my hacking work was done veri long time ago..and i asked my next door neighbour if everything was ok and he was ok with it..anyway i m touched that my worker is working OT until 10..so no complain about it...and he was just doing some wet work...haha hopefully no more complain..if not i m going to find out who is doing reno too..and complain them... :sport-smiley-018::thumbs up:

Hey Hirox, one man's meat is another man's poison. When we are touched to see works being done late into the night, others have a problem. But what kind of noise can wet works make, and I am pretty sure K is very careful about such things. Siao neighbour, must be someone else! :deal:

dun worry abt it Hirox.. u know how some neighbours can be.. anyway, u can tell them that the faster the works are done, the faster the noise will end.

Edited by oonik grl

Ya lor...so dun reali matter to me..but i think they are not complaining about me...hopefully..heard there some ppl doing reno too..

dun worry abt it Hirox.. u know how some neighbours can be.. anyway, u can tell them that the faster the works are done, the faster the noise will end.

Ya lor..faster the work done then no more noise liao..except my friends coming over to play mahjong.. :unsure::notti:

But anyway just check out my house today and no worker working so no progress... :D:)

Then called K and he say got ppl complain so ask worker not to work on sat so they can catch the guys doing the work and end the complain thing..Good Idea and he confirm onli abit slow down in some work..but everything progressing fine..so **Cross my finger** no more delay.. :good::good:

Have been sick for 3 days...so nv when down to see the progress..but today was feeling better and drop by to check it out..all the tiling work done..Kitchen done...MBR toilet done..so now they started to paint liao..loan my Digicam to my wife friend..so no pictures..

but the colours turn out pretty nice..got green for BR 3..pink for study rm...blue for MBR and got a veri cooling feel... :notti::notti: .. and waiting for the sky effect ceiling for my living room to come..K say the end result will be done on sunday..so ask me to go on sun..hopefully Sun will bring me more surprise..wife was pretty concern about the colours...hope it turn out nice.. :yamseng::yamseng::yamseng:

Ya lor..but i m sure my hacking work was done veri long time ago..and i asked my next door neighbour if everything was ok and he was ok with it..anyway i m touched that my worker is working OT until 10..so no complain about it...and he was just doing some wet work...haha hopefully no more complain..if not i m going to find out who is doing reno too..and complain them... :):D

my upstairs neighbour oso complain king of the king lor.. called my ID (coz no is on the renovation notice pasted outside the unit) everyday if any workers are working to complain too much noise and their baby can't sleep.. the last was they complain to HDB last week and they had to come down to my unit take a look but our renovation is normal one ma.. so even the HDB officer say the neighbour siao but for record purposes need to come down look see file report.. :yamseng:

But hor... sometime the noise is very irratating.... that was a Sunday morning... the whole morning... the knocking noise was non stop.... till I went out for lunch.... I went to check and found that my downstair neighbour was doing some reno on his wall...

my upstairs neighbour oso complain king of the king lor.. called my ID (coz no is on the renovation notice pasted outside the unit) everyday if any workers are working to complain too much noise and their baby can't sleep.. the last was they complain to HDB last week and they had to come down to my unit take a look but our renovation is normal one ma.. so even the HDB officer say the neighbour siao but for record purposes need to come down look see file report.. :dunno:

Haha i understand how you feel..**** :curse::curse: hor...but since you know it is the neighbour upstair then go up and knock at the door and explain lor...i dun even know who complain..but no more complain liao..Heng Heng.. :jawdrop:

But hor... sometime the noise is very irratating.... that was a Sunday morning... the whole morning... the knocking noise was non stop.... till I went out for lunch.... I went to check and found that my downstair neighbour was doing some reno on his wall...

haha Sunday should not be working but aleast not the knocking and banging things..they ask for it..this confirm kena complain one..but i think just go down and tell them lor..i think all this kind of things can nicely nicely say and be resolved..no need to go HDB one... :(:notti:

haha Sunday should not be working but aleast not the knocking and banging things..they ask for it..this confirm kena complain one..but i think just go down and tell them lor..i think all this kind of things can nicely nicely say and be resolved..no need to go HDB one... ;):yamseng:

Actually I didn't complaint... just kaipo to see who was the one making the noise... anyway.. the owner was doing it himself... it doesn't under the reno rule right ??

Actually I didn't complaint... just kaipo to see who was the one making the noise... anyway.. the owner was doing it himself... it doesn't under the reno rule right ??

Wao..early morning somemore sunday...should aleast do it in the afternoon ma..i dun think under reno rule..can complain.. ;):yamseng: just joking..

Reno Day 27

More Pictures to show... !! :dribble:

My Living room with the painting all done..if you notice all my window grill is gone..i wonder wat MIL will say..

dsc00010fa7.th.jpg

Wooden planks..believe to be for my platform..

dsc00016ws7.th.jpg

But whats the different?

dsc00012re6.th.jpg

My Sky effect ceiling..dunno you all can notice anot? MIL say nice..wife say nice..so i think its nice.. :dribble:

dsc00011ut6.th.jpg

Edited by HiroX

More Pics

Green mosic running thru my kitchen..dunno the outcome will be nice anot...now looks not bad..

dsc00013pt7.th.jpg

MY study room windows...

dsc00006we4.th.jpg

My Pink colour study room...

dsc00007as6.th.jpg

My MBR...BLue colour..with GOLD?? cornnie?? this is the nearest to gold..

dsc00009pz2.th.jpg