Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yooooz

Sky Creation Feedback

Hi, any feedback from Sky Creation on their works? Thinking of engagng them but so far unable to find any reviews. Felt the ID whom i spoke to seem to be quite experienced. Able to explain and give practical reasons and suggestions on certain items. Another reason why i shortlisted them was also because of their multiple awards and certification and they are one of the few Casetrusrt-RCMA accredited firms. Any dispute can go to CASE. But want to hear more feedback before committing.

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi yooooz, wondering u received quote fr sky id? Any free item they give? Actually there was a post abt them few yrs ago, and the owner mentioned tat he got lot of free item given by his id, shown it to my id, he said nowadays they don give such things...

Hi yooooz, wondering u received quote fr sky id? Any free item they give? Actually there was a post abt them few yrs ago, and the owner mentioned tat he got lot of free item given by his id, shown it to my id, he said nowadays they don give such things...

My fren recently received quote fr them, they promised to waive gst n foc some items if he sign on the spot

We had a pleasant experience with our ID Brice. Sky creation provided us with a good worker who shared ideas and saw through the work till the end. We were working on a tight schedule and we are impressed with how he managed the situation and how quickly he made the arrangements. He was meticulous and managed to deliver on time. He always kept us in the loop with updates which eased the situation. Brice put in his 110% and it was evident from the work and the hours he put in, staying back to ensure that the touch-ups were done properly. 

I would honestly recommend Sky creation to my colleagues and friends. The company is reliable. The contractors hired by the company were experienced and gave good advice. Brice was able to coordinate everything smoothly. Thank you. 

ID Brice h/p: 8233 3344
About ID Brice