Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Berried

Renovation By The Valley

On 5/6/2016 at 11:09 AM, xhomesweethomex said:

:wub: i am loving your scissors gate combi door!!!! very very pretty~~

saw this combi door on dr doors page and i really like it. Was slightly tempted but looking at the price :( 

Yes, I reckon my most expensive items are actually doors rather than appliances or furniture. I guess if you select their standard offerings then it will be cheaper, but I went ahead to bite the bullet to customise the entire door, including powder coating, fire-rated etc, that's why so heart pain 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i am jealous with your smeg fridge :(

i also wish to get the 1 door type but it is freaking expensive at $3k! 

lazada has it at $2700 smt... do you have any idea where can i get it cheaper but reliable? :bangwall::lol::rolleyes:

Edited by averynkh

Hey, yeah those Smeg fridges are aesthetically pleasing but comes at a hefty cost. I think Lazada's deal is already quite good as it is. 

So with the renovation completed and lived in for the past 3 months, I can safely say I'm more than happy with the final outcome. Here's how it looks professionally taken, courtesy of HDB. 

Review of Mr Foo

What can I say that's not already been said? He's pretty much the go-to guy for everything. Besides space planning my area, he also coordinated my set up and helped me with my delivery whenever I'm not available. For that I'm very grateful. He also has a keen eye for the aesthetics, and for friends who have visited, they are in awe that a 76 sqm 3-rm flat manages to look much bigger than it is. To be fair, I had the luxury of time, and was in no rush, so he was able wield his creativity and work with options for my place. 

Even till today, if I have anything I would like to add on or changed, he will be willing to drop by and help out whenever he's available. 

Glad to know that you had completed your reno journey with a competent ID leading all the way, 

Now is the enjoyment of the stay and the pleasanties of home ownership. :good: