Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 6/6/2016 at 5:29 PM, roundrabbit said:

Is the black framed door for bathrooms? Is it a glass door? I've been looking for bathroom doors and I find this is the nicest one i've seen so far! i don't like bi-folds because my previous place have bi-folds and have a lot of problems and also pretty loud when you close them. Can you PM me how much is your door? Thanks!

PM-ed you!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 6/7/2016 at 11:31 AM, pankponk said:

I think we eyeing the same thing or we have the same taste ahhahahah I'm KIV the same TV console as yours and I have imagination to paint my walkway from entrance to kitchen in Dark blue :P

Now I can imagine my concept with your actual pic... the dark blue kitchen super nicee and now waiting for your tom dixon lighting pic or maybe more pic pls:yeah:

Haha don't worry, will share more once everything is in. Stay tuned!

Hi hellofromtheotherside,

I tried to find the home doors enterprise on fb and carousell but I couldnt find it. Can you PM me their contact and how much you paid for the door?

Soooo hiiii. I really do apologise for the radio silence (we moved in SIX MONTHS AGO!) but my only excuse is that I've gotten really good at procrastinating.

The only thing I CAN say is that 6 months ago we moved in with cement flooring that eventually made the home feel cold and not warm or earthy and after going back and forth (and worrying about future kids developing rheumatism at an early age due to the cold flooring lol) we decided to just say heck it, let's go all the way, and install wood floors for the whole house.

The apartment is still and will always be a work in progress, but I finally feel brave enough to share pictures with you guys. :D

Warning: Many large photos ahead. 
IMG_0943.JPG

First thing you see when you come in. There are plants in every corner, so get ready!

IMG_0941.JPG

Our string shelf is filled with books and weird things we've collected over the years. 

IMG_0936.JPG

More plants :D Curtains and blinds are coming in next week (thank goodness we live on the highest floor and the next block is far away!)

IMG_0937.JPG

The whole view from the dining area.

IMG_0935.JPG

What you see if you were our curtains. 

IMG_0945.JPG

This counter has made baking and cooking more enjoyable <3

IMG_0946.JPG

I realllyyyy love how the colour blocking turned out. That annoying white line between the floor + counter has since been patched up.

IMG_0942.JPG

Because of the way our stove is positioned, we have ample space on the left and right for prepping.

IMG_0940.JPG

The shared office space when we have to bring work home + more plants

______

Well that's it! Hope this thread has inspired you guys when visualising your own homes. It's been fun sharing a piece of our lives here :D Will try and respond to messages as best as I can, if you have any. Thank you for sticking around!

Edited by hellofromanotherside

On 9/5/2016 at 3:29 PM, wsketchpad said:
On 9/5/2016 at 3:29 PM, wsketchpad said:

Hello from this side!

Looking forward to more updates on your completed work:)

On 11/27/2016 at 11:17 AM, twelfthminute said:

Can't wait to see how everything turns out! :)

On 11/28/2016 at 1:54 PM, niel85 said:

I AM IN LOVE with your KITCHEN ALREADY! More photos please! 

Hallo hallo! Updated liao :D Happy reading!

The wooden floor and the many2 plants really completed the whole earthy look imho! 

I can only imagine how much time you spend watering all the plants in your house!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:51 AM, twelfthminute said:

@hellofromanotherside

Wow thanks for letting us know you've updated!!! Your house is a xiao gorgeous!! 

Love the stove/ prep area.  But does that mean there's a triangular empty space behind the stove/ hob? Do you find it a waste of space or does it still feel alright?

Yeap, they filled it up with cement (I think?) to be able to withstand the weight of the hood etc. I personally don't like right angle counter space, as it's very easy to forget to clean those corners lol. The way the kitchen now actually is perfect, cos we'll have space for stuff on both sides, as opposed to just flushing the hob area to the extreme right or left.