Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi, can share the contacts of J&E with me. If possible also your quote? i also happen to be aiming the same living room from u. if i'm not wrong, this design came from a taiwanese designer. mwerkz@gmail.com

thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all :)

We have extra subway tiles from our renovation. We are selling away 100 pieces @ $70. The original price is indicated in the photo. Please PM me if you are interested. :yeah:

large.IMG-20160312-WA0005.jpg.987c75084a

21 hours ago, mwerkz said:

hi, can share the contacts of J&E with me. If possible also your quote? i also happen to be aiming the same living room from u. if i'm not wrong, this design came from a taiwanese designer. mwerkz@gmail.com

thanks in advance!

Hi mwerkz,

Already PM you. Yupz it is from a Taiwanese designer. :) We like their work a lot. :D

11 hours ago, marmite said:

Love your doors, can share where did u buy from? Thanks

Hi marmite,

You can get it from Yontat. They are located in Enuos. It is called barn door. They have a few designs. And you could choose to have painted by spray or hand. And whether gloss or matt finish. :)

On 3/12/2016 at 10:42 AM, dadajunior said:

Hi,

This is not plastering, if you are referring to the "工字":P It is called subway tiles. It comes with different dimensions and some are flat and some is 3D. You can ask your ID/contractor about subway tiles. Yupz, it is easy to clean. After cooking, just use a damp clothes to wipe. :lol:

We have track lights along the passageway and kitchen. But I have no photos now. But I will post the photos if I take some later.  :)

Hi keltan8,

Took the tracklight photos using my handphone.

large.Tracklight.png.jpg.b63e8bcf50290fa

On 3/12/2016 at 10:31 AM, dadajunior said:

Hi keltan8,

yupz it is shoe cabinet. :D But not all compartment is for shoes, we also have some drawers in the cabinet to put other stuffs too. :P

Hi, I am also sourcing for contractor to do something like what you wants to do.  The only difference is, my house is ready to move in but no storage except the kitchen cabinets and a standard shoe cabinet and a built in open wardrobe from the original store room.  Have you got any quote from any ID or contractor?

7 hours ago, iluvfff said:

Hi, I am also sourcing for contractor to do something like what you wants to do.  The only difference is, my house is ready to move in but no storage except the kitchen cabinets and a standard shoe cabinet and a built in open wardrobe from the original store room.  Have you got any quote from any ID or contractor?

Hi iluvfff,

I have already PM you. :)