Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

2 hours ago, RayofLight said:

Hi, would you mind to share contractor Boon and J&E contacts, and would you also share with me how much is your renovation cost? Thanks in advance.

Hi RayofLight,

PM you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi there, nice home =) Can you share contractor Boon and J&E contacts and if possible, your quotation for us to reference as well?

You can send it to jshome0520@gmail.com. Thanks =)

4 hours ago, jshome1398 said:

Hi there, nice home =) Can you share contractor Boon and J&E contacts and if possible, your quotation for us to reference as well?

You can send it to jshome0520@gmail.com. Thanks =)

Hi jshome1398,

PM you.

Hi, can you share the contacts for contractor Boon and J&E? If possible please share the reno quote and the full cost for reference too.

Thanks in advance. :)

2 hours ago, Fam said:

Hi, can you share the contacts for contractor Boon and J&E? If possible please share the reno quote and the full cost for reference too.

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi Fam,

PM you.

• Like 1

Hi, Beautifully done home! 

Kindly share the contacts for contractor Boon and J&E? Please include reno quote and the full reno cost.

Thanks in advance!!

16 hours ago, megafish said:

Hi, Beautifully done home! 

Kindly share the contacts for contractor Boon and J&E? Please include reno quote and the full reno cost.

Thanks in advance!!

Hi megafish,

PM you.

Hi dada, i wld like to check with you if ur kitchen/living room floor tiles got damaged due to hacking of kitchen wall? I would only proceed hacking if there is no damage to floor tiles coz i also opt for hdb optional package.. afraid that floor tiles get damaged during hacking. Also, cld u share with me ur quote specially for hacking (in pfr)? Thanks :)

On 4/8/2016 at 10:29 AM, Grizzlybear said:

Hi dada, i wld like to check with you if ur kitchen/living room floor tiles got damaged due to hacking of kitchen wall? I would only proceed hacking if there is no damage to floor tiles coz i also opt for hdb optional package.. afraid that floor tiles get damaged during hacking. Also, cld u share with me ur quote specially for hacking (in pfr)? Thanks :)

Hi,

During hacking there is a layer of corrugated paper being laid to protect the tiles. Thus it is ok.