Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all. My wife and I recently embarked on a new chapter of every average Singaporean's life of getting a BTO. We started our renovation shopping pretty late after getting our keys but were fortunate to have come across this forum to learn from experienced folks, especially on things like defects checking and safety measures to take when engaging renovation firm.

We did our renovation shopping in Dec 2015 and started work in the first week of Jan 16. As our requirements were very basic, we are already more than halfway through our renovation (carpentry delivered) and can most likely finish up before the end of the month, all thanks to them being willing to expedite our reno to finish before CNY. We mainly did renovation on kitchen, shower kerbs and wardrobe and the price was very reasonable, albeit not the lowest. The contractor promised us that there will be no hidden charges (tiles, etc) and offered to help us install any accessories we may have including curtain rods which can be purchased from places like Ikea or neighbourhood curtain shops.

As our renovation is still in progress, I cannot comment on workmanship but I am quite sure that I wouldn't be disappointed as they showed me some of their ongoing projects around my area before we engaged them and they were very confident of their workmanship. All casement and drawers were promised to come with soft closing (Excel) and screw holes would be covered for aesthetic purposes. Will post up our finished project in time to come.

Do let me know if you're interested and I'll share their contacts with you.

Happy renovation shopping!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all. My wife and I recently embarked on a new chapter of every average Singaporean's life of getting a BTO. We started our renovation shopping pretty late after getting our keys but were fortunate to have come across this forum to learn from experienced folks, especially on things like defects checking and safety measures to take when engaging renovation firm.

We did our renovation shopping in Dec 2015 and started work in the first week of Jan 16. As our requirements were very basic, we are already more than halfway through our renovation (carpentry delivered) and can most likely finish up before the end of the month, all thanks to them being willing to expedite our reno to finish before CNY. We mainly did renovation on kitchen, shower kerbs and wardrobe and the price was very reasonable, albeit not the lowest. The contractor promised us that there will be no hidden charges (tiles, etc) and offered to help us install any accessories we may have including curtain rods which can be purchased from places like Ikea or neighbourhood curtain shops.

As our renovation is still in progress, I cannot comment on workmanship but I am quite sure that I wouldn't be disappointed as they showed me some of their ongoing projects around my area before we engaged them and they were very confident of their workmanship. All casement and drawers were promised to come with soft closing (Excel) and screw holes would be covered for aesthetic purposes. Will post up our finished project in time to come.

Hi, do you mind sharing your contractor's contact please? my email is ltcf.reno@gmail.com.

Many thanks!

Hi.....can email me yr contractor.... at estherlow16@gmail.com... Tks n appreciate /rgds.

Edited by missybudwizer

Sorry for the late response, totally missed them as I got busy with work and moving in.

My renovation has completed as promised end January and all is good. My wife and I were not satisfied with the cleaning up and they sent someone to do a more thorough one the next day. Hand over was done only after everything was at a satisfactory level.

Nothing to complain about after a month of moving in except that my area is all renovation so it's always dusty. They provided us with 8 years warranty on carpentry and workmanship which I think is pretty lengthy and shows the confident they have in their own work. No hidden cost or anything was added even when I got them to install 2 more lights and IKEA mirror at the doorway.

Will try to figure out how to post photos here and share some later!

On ‎15‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 1:57 PM, Conan86 said:

Hi, could you provide me with your contractor's contact? Thanks in advance!