Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thank You Conan86 for your referral,

My house was nicely done by Benjamin Lau from Liu Ee Contractors also.. Great and steady guy easy to deal with.

Price was honest and was assured of no hidden costs from the beginning and it prevails .. . The best part was alot of free labours , jus like you advised , we bought many accessories and curtain rods from ikea and even requested for an extra wash basin at the service yard ,and yeah they installed them without charging extra . Thumbs upz ;) .. Thats the right way to earn owners' appreciation.  

The worksmanship i can say are above average as my housewarming made me proud , many colleagues commented and asked for their contact so i reckon my standards are justifiable . Will try to upload some house's photo here.

Last but not least if anyone still need reliable direct carpenter firm contact can leave ur email here or pm me so that the ball can keep on rolling as whats goes around comes around aka good things need to be preserved and carry on. Love sharing..

Regards, An appreciative customer.

Cheryl upz.

Hi. Can send me recommended contractor contact please! Doing my parents home reno! Need a contractor that is great to work with, has good eye and good workmanship. Thank you