Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lingers

Reasonable Id Firm With Good Service

Hi all!

I'm still new here, looking for ID firm for my new 3rm flat in amk.

Been to a few but not really satisfied with their prices or service..

See alot of people recommending here, hope to get some good recommendations then i'll filter out :) \

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just finished my reno with kazz concept abt a month ago they are a small firm. Like their service and workmanship. Cost us about 22k to break and do the two bathrooms, kitchen cabinets without breaking tiles, a partitioned room, painting of whole house, shower screen, feature wall for bathroom etc. They got me all i wanted while staying afforable so i thought that was good.

If you're looking for service i think it's better to find smaller id firms instead of 'famous' ones, cause feel that smaller ids value customer base more compared to those big scale ones. Personal opinion though, i feel like visiting those big firms give me the feeling like not very interested unless big project or spend a lot kind. :dunno:

Hi all!

I'm still new here, looking for ID firm for my new 3rm flat in amk.

Been to a few but not really satisfied with their prices or service..

See alot of people recommending here, hope to get some good recommendations then i'll filter out :) \

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm actually an freelance interior designer with years of experience. I can provide you with a good quote and recommend you those contractor related on the job that with a reasonable price compare to ID firm. Kindly contact me for me info on my port folio and tons of job that had been done. Thanks!

Regards,

Michael Lim

cwlim05@hotmail.com

just to update forumers who are looking for ID too.. went to a few places to recce.. i think inspire and interior doctor not bad although both seems quite new.. interior doctor service seems not bad quite happy with them, which is mainly what i looking for but still considering.. anyone got feedback for these two companies? :)

On 2/21/2016 at 10:33 PM, lingers said:

just to update forumers who are looking for ID too.. went to a few places to recce.. i think inspire and interior doctor not bad although both seems quite new.. interior doctor service seems not bad quite happy with them, which is mainly what i looking for but still considering.. anyone got feedback for these two companies? :)

If you're looking for good service, suggest you look for experienced ID, not just knowledge on paper but practical one. Just to share my experience. I've just moved into my newly renovated (resale) flat. The ID I engaged is very responsible & knowledgeable on the renovation details. As we've no idea on the theme we wanted, he provided us the ideas & recommendation that make our house very cozy & nice-looking. For a few things we thought it's better to do it that way, he pointed out the difficulties & explained why that's not as good as we thought. After the renovation was done, we completely agreed with his view & glad that we accept his alternative proposal. And, because of false promise from the flat seller (promised early move out for us to start renovation earlier), we ran out of time for the renovation. Also, we've made last-minute decision on the scale of the renovation (at first worried about budget but finally decided to do everything at one go). All these problems were resolved by my ID & we managed to move in according to our scheduled time. Best of all, quality of the renovation is not compromised. And even now, 3 months after renovation completed & moved in, my ID is still very helpful whenever I met some minor problems & solve the problems free of charge. Do let me know if you're interested. I can pass you his contact & you can get the consultation & quotation from him free of charge. By the way, my ID's company is not one of those big names in this industry (that's to say that I agree with marmar's comment).

On 27/02/2016 at 9:46 PM, BCChrist78 said:

If you're looking for good service, suggest you look for experienced ID, not just knowledge on paper but practical one. Just to share my experience. I've just moved into my newly renovated (resale) flat. The ID I engaged is very responsible & knowledgeable on the renovation details. As we've no idea on the theme we wanted, he provided us the ideas & recommendation that make our house very cozy & nice-looking. For a few things we thought it's better to do it that way, he pointed out the difficulties & explained why that's not as good as we thought. After the renovation was done, we completely agreed with his view & glad that we accept his alternative proposal. And, because of false promise from the flat seller (promised early move out for us to start renovation earlier), we ran out of time for the renovation. Also, we've made last-minute decision on the scale of the renovation (at first worried about budget but finally decided to do everything at one go). All these problems were resolved by my ID & we managed to move in according to our scheduled time. Best of all, quality of the renovation is not compromised. And even now, 3 months after renovation completed & moved in, my ID is still very helpful whenever I met some minor problems & solve the problems free of charge. Do let me know if you're interested. I can pass you his contact & you can get the consultation & quotation from him free of charge. By the way, my ID's company is not one of those big names in this industry (that's to say that I agree with marmar's comment).

Hi BCChrist78,

Can PM me your ID contact? Thanks.

On 27/02/2016 at 9:46 PM, BCChrist78 said:

hi, can pm me contact

thanks !

Thanks for all the recommendation.

After afew round of selection, i had decided to let interior doctor do the job. I go to their customers house and do some survey and their customers or the home owner are very happy with their work, keep praising them.

Thanks again everyone :P