Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
violet870

Group Buy: Siong Door Veneer Doors

Hi, I'm looking for 4 other families to start a group buy for veneer doors from Siong door. They've got one of the best deals and a wide range of looks. If we can get 5 invoices, we can all get a discounted price of $238 for veneer doors (UP $280). Please reply here or PM me if you're interested, thank you!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am looking for room doors, main door and main gate. When do you intend to place a deposit? I have not decided on the company yet. So far, visited Yontat. Didn't like the service. I went with my ID and no staff attended to us. My ID went to ask for information on a door and was told what is there is there, kinda of reply (based on my ID).

Have you been to Siong Door? Is there service better there?

Hi bubbly bee. Is yours new bto or old flat?

I've already placed my deposit, but they can reduce the total price accordingly for me if I manage to find 5 more invoices before my second payment.

I visited Siong twice, once on a weekend when they were quite busy but a staff still managed to help me for a while, and I found smth I liked. Second time was a weekday. I was the only customer there then so the experience was better. They usually give you their catalogue first to let u see what design/door u like, after which u can ask the staff if they have it on display to show you.

I went to Yontat too, and the service staff said the same to me (what they have is all there on display) haha. The showroom for Siong door is also air conditioned, unlike Yontat, which made the browsing slightly more comfortable :)

Do let me know by 24 Jan if you're keen to join the group buy. Do PM me! Thanks!

Mine is resale flat. My ID told me doors can do later after renovation as not to have scratches. But I want to see designs and place deposit.

Have you received any interest from others?

Hi bubbybee, no problems with installing later but yes, good to start looking and securing a good price!

Hi ebond, yes still looking for ppl to join the group buy. If you join, it will be 3 families incl myself, excl bubblybee. We need to look for 1-2 families more!

Update 24 Jan: this group buy is still open. We are looking for 1 more family to make 5 in all , and to enjoy the price of $238nett per veneer door. Reply here or Pm me if keen please, thanks!