Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Qrissy

Chandeliers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
how much did u get them for?

am actually looking for thise black/ crystals chandeliers..

Black chandeliers usually more ex than normal crystal chandeliers...

You can go to lights arcade & look for Jen-e. I bought my chandeliers there but not in black.

thanks!:dancingqueen: but where is lights arcade har? =)

how much did u get them for?

am actually looking for thise black/ crystals chandeliers..

the big one cost about $900 plus and the small ones cost between $200-$300 (forget liao). i'm a tradtional person therefore doesn't like black. :deal:

thanks!:good: but where is lights arcade har? =)

Hi no problem! Its at 321 balestier road opp / near shaw plaza. :deal: They don't have alot of lights but service is good. I cancel my MBR lights & they were fine with it & when one of my crystal broke, they also replace for me. No questions asked. :bow:

My chandeliers cost about $380.

Hi no problem! Its at 321 balestier road opp / near shaw plaza. !! They don't have alot of lights but service is good. I cancel my MBR lights & they were fine with it & when one of my crystal broke, they also replace for me. No questions asked. :dribble:

My chandeliers cost about $380.

thank u veri muchhhhhhhhhhhhhh! :good:

just went down to balestier and source for chandelier too. saw a few shop. first and the last im going in was that one near boon teck road. saw a black ones they said selling at 600 nett and somemore told me its the cheapest around balestier.. tempted to get already cos im a lazy lady ;) in the end hubby ask me to walk around and see. across the street walking towards the thomson medical center saw another shop with the same ones. the first thing i ask about the black chandelier right in front of their shop and the salesman quoted me 620 nett. told me there is only two shop sellin only around balestier (still can pointed to that first shop that quoted me 600) 8| so we walk further down. ARRRR!:(!! Strass lighting!:)! the one that cannot step in (read some of the previous thread :bath: ) hubby said maybe walk back and get from first shop. i told him maybe just walk a little further down a bit. saw a very nicely decorated lighting shop with grey and red theme wall (just in between 2 interior designer shop) browse a bit outside and gosh the shop was very long :jawdrop: after browsing a while and.... HEY!!!! is it the chanderlie we saw from that two shop?!?!

i din even ask the price for the chanderlier, the price of it stated in their card was only $388 :unsure: so i ask the salesman is that a real crystal and he told me is a polceline (sorry dunnoe how to spell:p) then i was like sian a bit cos not crystal zz . i walk further down to a shop beside the caltex petrol kiosk where they sell a lot of crystal chanderlier and the salesman told me the black ones they got is not crystal too , also poceline but is not as nice as the 388 price. wanna walk back to the cheapest ones and saw another shop also have the same design as the first 3 shop i asked for the chanderlier and she quoted me 400 nett. in the end i got 4 of the same kind from the 388 shop. guess what? they gave me at 350 each only!!! :dunno: the salesman told me they got it from the same suppliers from that 2 shop i asked so the stock is limited. just before i walk back and ask for fun the prvious shop that quote me 600 and 620 and they keep telling me that is their best price even i wanna get 4 :( i ask them i want it but can they confirm do they have the stock (wanna try whether that salesman told me is true or not) they told me the supplier have no stock until about 2 weeks or so. luckily that shop i bought is quite honest and im looking forward to to get new lights for my new pethhouse coming next months from that shop again :deal:

end of the story...... :dribble:

for your infor, black chandeliers don't come with crystals. they're made from another type of material. those conventional chandeliers then come with crystals. :(

for your infor, black chandeliers don't come with crystals. they're made from another type of material. those conventional chandeliers then come with crystals. :sport-smiley-004:

i agree and i believe crystal does not come in black. just happen to passby a few shop opp. sim lim and check with the few boss how a black crystal look like and some just tell me they din see before or very rare. even went to swroski they said did not sell 100% black crystal. a better so called black crystal chanderlier are mainly make of poceline