Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
GiLBs

Carpenter Needed

Guys...need help...any carpenter to recommend for something need to rectify at home.

After 10years...i am planning (or shall i say I need) to change my bedroom aircon...

The problem is during the early days, it leaked and it was resolved by putting PU foam on the trunking...So now i need to change the aircon, some of the trunking are boxed-up...so we need to remove 3 items...

1. Walkway boxed up pillar - Less of an issue...

2. Bedroom Feature wall (toilet side)

3. Wardrobe - trunking pass through

I think it is not impossible but doable but we need someone to assist (carpenter)...

Any recommendation???

I've seen other post...but all seems to be doing new furnitures...care to help???

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest Loy Loongtak

Hi Gilb. U might consider put some photo on the area that need to rectify. We can better assist on that.

Thanks

Hi Gilb. U might consider put some photo on the area that need to rectify. We can better assist on that.

Thanks

Is there any simple way to add? I have the pix ready...but seems like not that straight forward attaching here...

Guest Loy Loongtak

Adding your Images

Clicking an upload link or button will take you to the media upload page. This is a two step process.
The first step is to select or create an album (or category) to upload the images into. Once the album or category has been set, you can upload images right away when the upload form reveals itself.
When you have uploaded the images you wish, you click the 'Review & Publish' button which will allow you to rotate the image or edit the image's details.

Adding your Images

Clicking an upload link or button will take you to the media upload page. This is a two step process.

The first step is to select or create an album (or category) to upload the images into. Once the album or category has been set, you can upload images right away when the upload form reveals itself.

When you have uploaded the images you wish, you click the 'Review & Publish' button which will allow you to rotate the image or edit the image's details.

Thanks!...Got it

Here are the pictures of the affected areas where we need some carpenter help...This are the area where we need to address when we go change aircon...as mentioned, our trunking used PU foam...so the only way is to remove it and replace the tubings/wirings inside by removing this trunking...

Appreciate some help...thanks guys!

1. Bedroom 2 Built-in Wardrobe...Aircon Trunking goes into the wardrobe...

Bedroom 2 Built In Wardrobe

2. Aircon Trunking from Bedroom 2 goes through the common toilet and is boxed up (easiest issue)

Walkway Boxed Up

3. Aicon trunking from bedroom 1 goes into the master-bedroom feature wall

Bedroom Feature Wall

On 1/25/2016 at 8:24 AM, GiLBs said:

Here are the pictures of the affected areas where we need some carpenter help...This are the area where we need to address when we go change aircon...as mentioned, our trunking used PU foam...so the only way is to remove it and replace the tubings/wirings inside by removing this trunking...

Appreciate some help...thanks guys!

1. Bedroom 2 Built-in Wardrobe...Aircon Trunking goes into the wardrobe...

Bedroom 2 Built In Wardrobe

2. Aircon Trunking from Bedroom 2 goes through the common toilet and is boxed up (easiest issue)

Walkway Boxed Up

3. Aicon trunking from bedroom 1 goes into the master-bedroom feature wall

Bedroom Feature Wall

ANY HELP or LEAD?