Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alprakas

The First Blog Entry Ever!

On 19/12/2016 at 11:41 PM, GreenHornet said:

Is that a tile design on the floor?

12946835_10206340435974435_1497478945_o

You mean this one? Yes, these are designer tiles that we installed in our master toilet.. There is a lot of texture to this tiles...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
3 hours ago, alprakas said:

You mean this one? Yes, these are designer tiles that we installed in our master toilet.. There is a lot of texture to this tiles...

interesting tiles! looks like bathing in nature!:yeah:

3 minutes ago, fifteenmay said:

interesting tiles! looks like bathing in nature!:yeah:

Hahaha That was indeed the idea! But we also knew that this is also be difficult to keep clean. Since I take care of the toilets myself and cannot stand dirty toilets, it was not an easy decision! :) So far, been using it for more than 6 months now.. seems okay for now.

My wife likes the leafy tiles on the wall and I like the one on the floor.. Since we could not decide on one of them, we got both.. as you see hers is on the wall.. and mine is on the floor. :P 

41 minutes ago, alprakas said:

Hahaha That was indeed the idea! But we also knew that this is also be difficult to keep clean. Since I take care of the toilets myself and cannot stand dirty toilets, it was not an easy decision! :) So far, been using it for more than 6 months now.. seems okay for now.

My wife likes the leafy tiles on the wall and I like the one on the floor.. Since we could not decide on one of them, we got both.. as you see hers is on the wall.. and mine is on the floor. :P 

as long as two of u are happy, cleaning it is also a happy process..:P

16 hours ago, alprakas said:

Very nice lah! ☺ where did you get it? How much?

On 21/12/2016 at 11:33 PM, GreenHornet said:

Very nice lah! ☺ where did you get it? How much?

I got this tile from Soon Bee Huat, near IMM... I think this was around 4++ per sqft... But be mindful that tilers charged me extra to lay down these days since the edges are not straight... And I could see that cutting these tiles was nowhere nearly as easy as cutting other tiles.. :)

15 hours ago, alprakas said:

I got this tile from Soon Bee Huat, near IMM... I think this was around 4++ per sqft... But be mindful that tilers charged me extra to lay down these days since the edges are not straight... And I could see that cutting these tiles was nowhere nearly as easy as cutting other tiles.. :)

Thank you for your time an info. Looking forward for some updates on your reno joirney

On 24/01/2016 at 8:13 AM, alprakas said:

Sorry about the messy formatting of the quotation. Cant get it to paste here properly from excel. Anyway, what do you guys think? Is this competitive? So far the guy seems to be quite responsive and punctual.. But I want at least one quotation directly from a contractor to have a proper comparison.

Hi, can I have your contractor contact?

Thanks in advance