Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
1 hour ago, Razor Rahman said:

Hi Malaxo,

Loved the transformation of your place and lovely flooring. Can you PM me the J & E contact please?

Thank You

Hi, PM-ed you!

Hi @Malaxo can i ask a stupid question? Are there small little runners on the feet of your glass sliding doors since they're top hung and looks quite big and heavy? Contractors that I've approached have expressed concern over a large 3-pane top-hung glass sliding door that I was considering. Thank you! 

Hi

do you mind to share the following :

the total quotes and any additions costs incurred during renovation period;

Jeffrey's the curtain contact;

the grilles contact;

the main door and gate contact;

the code for Shaky cabinet for kitchen.

Thank you.

17 hours ago, stray said:

Hi @Malaxo can i ask a stupid question? Are there small little runners on the feet of your glass sliding doors since they're top hung and looks quite big and heavy? Contractors that I've approached have expressed concern over a large 3-pane top-hung glass sliding door that I was considering. Thank you! 

Hi Stray,

there's only 1 small little runner in the middle used as a pivot/support. No issues so far!

9 hours ago, katedwellinstyle said:

Hi, you've mentioned that your shaker doors are made with laminate, may I know if you were quoted higher price for this type as opposed to flat panels? TIA. :)

Hi @katedwellinstyle

I'm not too sure if the price quoted is higher as I made it clear to J&E from the start that I wanted shaker style cabinet, thus, the quote was based on that. It's about $130 psf for the cabinets.

11 hours ago, Malaxo said:

Hi Stray,

there's only 1 small little runner in the middle used as a pivot/support. No issues so far!

@Malaxo Thanks for replying! :)

Is $130psf for top and bottom cabinets or just the bottom? Grateful if u can share with me your quotation as I am planning to engage them too!

On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Malaxo said:

Hi @katedwellinstyle

I'm not too sure if the price quoted is higher as I made it clear to J&E from the start that I wanted shaker style cabinet, thus, the quote was based on that. It's about $130 psf for the cabinets.

47 minutes ago, Chocolime said:

I really love the work your contractor did! Can you PM the contact for J&E please? :D 

PM-ed you! Give him a call as he responds faster through calls!

Edited by Malaxo