Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 5/28/2016 at 5:56 PM, Malaxo said:

OMGGGGGG!! I'm finally back! Been very superduper busy with the renovations/coordinating deliveries/wifey's pregnancy! Yes! Wifey is preggers! So happy to welcome our little bun in the oven to join us in half a year's time! More on our renovations progression as we have taken over our place from J&E and just minor rectifications to be done before we can move in!

Our taobao stuffs were delivered by Oops.sg without much problems other than a week's delay. But all's well as everything arrived and nothing went missing and Paul was very responsive over whatsapp on the statuses. 2cbm worth of loots and definitely saved much more as compared to purchasing locally. Signed up for prime and was was tempted to buy more things! Those who are renovating their house now should totally sign up for EZbuy Prime and add all the bulky furniture like tv console/coffee table/lights into the Prime Wishlist! Seems like they approve everything you add from TB and Tmall! Save you a lot on shipping costs!

Hi Malaxo, can I ask which Opps service you used? Assisted Purchase or the DIY re-ship service? Also, do you mean we can add non-prime items to ezbuy wishlist and ask them to approve those items as prime? Thanks a lot!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
30 minutes ago, Del8 said:

Hi Malaxo, can I ask which Opps service you used? Assisted Purchase or the DIY re-ship service? Also, do you mean we can add non-prime items to ezbuy wishlist and ask them to approve those items as prime? Thanks a lot!

Hi!

i used the DIY reship service! You just ship your items to them and match the tracking id provided in your tb account to your account in Oops to see which item has arrived!

ezbuy wishlist is not always there, occasionally they would give wishlist out. There was one during the 11/11 sale. They gave out 20 wishlist each account!

56 minutes ago, Nexboy said:

Hi, 

i just bought a resale 4 rm with the same layout as your. 

Could you share with me J&E contact, package and prices.

Pm you Nexboy!

hi malaxo,

love your home and congrats on the coming baby! could you please pm me the contact for your contractor? thanks! 

18 hours ago, jayr said:

hi malaxo,

love your home and congrats on the coming baby! could you please pm me the contact for your contractor? thanks! 

Hi Jayr! PM you the contact!

Malaxo, thanks for the PM for J and E's contact. Oh..Congrats on your new baby..so fun to read your blog..I'm researching reno ideas and love your toilet and MBR. Can u kindly PM me:

- curtain contact

- your Reno budget and how much u paid eventually (if I may ask)

- carpentry how much psf if have the inner laminate like yours? Such that when u open it looks very woodsy and not plain white as per usual storage

Thanks for helping! Im going over the designs on the various threads on the T blog and mum and I like yours best!

On 6/2/2016 at 11:09 AM, Malaxo said:

Everything has been delivered! Pending moving this weekend! It has been a fun and exciting journey, bringing conceptualization to realization. I would recommend J&E as J takes great pride in his worksmanship, coupled with his many years of experience as a carpenter. It might take some time for them to respond to your queries, but rest assured that they will always get back. I prefer to call them, and follow up with a confirmation via whatsapp as I find that they are more responsive over calls. Hope the pictures tell the story!

Living Room

gAf3v0.jpg[/IMG]

s2WgcD.jpg[/IMG]

7r1cIR.jpg[/IMG]

xy07ZQ.jpg[/IMG]

Bet4kv.jpg[/IMG]

tWx8JL.jpg[/IMG]

O9oMON.jpg[/IMG]

Kitchen

jzSfKP.jpg[/IMG]

FZfDQV.jpg[/IMG]

nbu89u.jpg[/IMG]

W4x0Yr.jpg[/IMG]

0ObTih.jpg[/IMG]

kRy4p5.jpg[/IMG]

GoGg5t.jpg[/IMG]

uitEgq.jpg[/IMG]

3jX0Cy.jpg[/IMG]

gs63r6.jpg[/IMG]

MBR

Inop5M.jpg[/IMG]

NmZNOo.jpg[/IMG]

ducoBq.jpg[/IMG]

stfzkk.jpg[/IMG]

rWxz8k.jpg[/IMG]

DbjPFp.jpg[/IMG]

BR2 & 3

TcqOgT.jpg[/IMG]

UCIykl.jpg[/IMG]

rBTDIn.jpg[/IMG]

eZ9CSP.jpg[/IMG]

All the best to all who are doing/going to start their renovation!! Enjoy the process!!

gorgeous!