Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ATZW1980

Waiting For My Resale At Jade Spring

Hi All,

Recently purchase a resale @ Jade Spring. Waiting for my 1st Appointment.

And time seem to move slower after that.

was just curious how fellow neighbour do their fiber optic cable at jadespring blk 449.

The current owner did a very eyesore path coming down in the middle of the wall.

Kind of the 1st thing on my mind to change before i can have a peace of mind kind of thing.

Any suggestion helps

And i kind of forgot to notice and too paisei to call my agent for such a small thing.

But are there land line jack in every room ?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

gallery_73613_978_4312.jpg

still waiting for 1st appointment.

but already researching alot

dun intend to hire a ID just looking for contractor since i more or less know what i want :P

gonna tile over toilet walls, kitchen wall, a platform bed and WIW in MBR.

most important a 70 inch TV!!!!!!

Really admire those that have a wife to made the decision together.

For me as a single i dun dare to do much cos i have this line in mind

浪漫跟浪费只是一线之差

If the future wife dont find it romantic than its a waste of money T^T

Edited by ATZW1980

Hey ATZW1980! We are the same year, and but I'm waiting for my second appointment! I know what you mean by a 70" TV - The bigger the better! But don't think I can afford that big :unsure:

I like your house layout!

Hi Huiamos,

ya alot of ppl said they didnt my eyesight was so bad that i need a 70 inch. hahaha

Yeah i know alot of ppl dislike the small corridor to the room but that the part i love the most haha

Hi Huiamos,

ya alot of ppl said they didnt my eyesight was so bad that i need a 70 inch. hahaha

Yeah i know alot of ppl dislike the small corridor to the room but that the part i love the most haha

2nd appointment basically is waiting for the owner to move out haha. Did they extend ?

HDB send a letter to both buyer and seller on the confirmation of the first appointment and also the "completion date". This is subjected to agreement between the buyer and seller. For my case is 16 March in the paper (6 weeks). However during the meetup at the first appointment, the seller request for a 8 week completion instead, but in the end both parties agree on 7 week completion.

My advice is to discuss the actual completion date prior to signing the papers, because the buyer and seller will meet the resale officer separately.

浪漫跟浪费只是一线之差

I loled at this! Don't worry, I'm sure humour and wit are as appreciated by a woman as 'romance' :P

Jokes aside,maybe cover it up with a feature wall (plain one if you have a tighter budget) / false wall panel.

For me, my TV will be sitting on top of the TV console, so the cables behind are hidden.

I loled at this! Don't worry, I'm sure humour and wit are as appreciated by a woman as 'romance' :P

Jokes aside,maybe cover it up with a feature wall (plain one if you have a tighter budget) / false wall panel.

For me, my TV will be sitting on top of the TV console, so the cables behind are hidden.

Hi Owinbear,

the problem is the current owner let it run down in the middle of the wall :blink:

Still finding a way to reroute it and hiding it.....

Now i understand why my ex colleague said just let the partner make all the decision.

Hi Guys,

Been exploring all the blog lately never really saw anyone doing ceiling skirting. mostly are false ceiling.

Anyone has any ceiling skirt info to share ?

just found out it called cornice hahaha

Edited by ATZW1980

Hi Guys,

Been exploring all the blog lately never really saw anyone doing ceiling skirting. mostly are false ceiling.

Anyone has any ceiling skirt info to share ?

just found out it called cornice hahaha

If you do cornice, you will find every wire trunking running in the middle of the ceiling to the lighting.

If you do false ceiling, you can hide these trunkings and also do down lights/cove lights.

Cornice subject to theme and kinda old school nowadays. Most will want modern contemp/scandi clean sleek look.

Personal preferences and depth of pocket comes in play.

If you do cornice, you will find every wire trunking running in the middle of the ceiling to the lighting.

If you do false ceiling, you can hide these trunkings and also do down lights/cove lights.

Cornice subject to theme and kinda old school nowadays. Most will want modern contemp/scandi clean sleek look.

Personal preferences and depth of pocket comes in play.

Hi Ocean11,

The current hse dont have any trucking to the lighting. my only concern is the fiber optic cable haha

o yeah finally attended the 1st appointment...

Now to wait for the confirmation to start planning for Reno !!!!!!

Since a lot of ID refused to entertain me due to the fact it not confirm hahaha

I dun blame them. But neither will I look for them again :P

Getting Quotation is not simple task especially when the price vary so much ..........

Anyone have advice for toilet wall retile and the price range ??

And any opennet contractor contact to share ? wanna reroute the fiber optic but going thru singtel quite expensive x.x