Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ATZW1980

Waiting For My Resale At Jade Spring

On 2/20/2016 at 10:46 AM, ATZW1980 said:

Hi Guys,

Been exploring all the blog lately never really saw anyone doing ceiling skirting. mostly are false ceiling.

Anyone has any ceiling skirt info to share ?

just found out it called cornice hahaha

i'm fixing up cornice this week or the next so it will probably be on my t-blog.

if you're talking about moving the OpenNet termination point (TP) or the cabling, I believe must go through OpenNet (even if you go through Singtel they will book OpenNet on your behalf). 

For me, i may not move my TP but just install a longer fibre optic patch cord from the TP to my Optical Network Terminal. This route you don't have to engage OpenNet. I'm trying to get Singtel on the phone/email for more ideas.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

lucky for u .. yr wait is over!! 

for me, the Valuation for the flat am buying is just out.. now waiting for my agent to do some magic.. hopefully the seller is willing to sell at valuation 

On 2/6/2016 at 9:44 PM, ATZW1980 said:

Hi All,

Recently purchase a resale @ Jade Spring. Waiting for my 1st Appointment.

And time seem to move slower after that.

was just curious how fellow neighbour do their fiber optic cable at jadespring blk 449.

The current owner did a very eyesore path coming down in the middle of the wall.

Kind of the 1st thing on my mind to change before i can have a peace of mind kind of thing.

Any suggestion helps

And i kind of forgot to notice and too paisei to call my agent for such a small thing.

But are there land line jack in every room ?

relocate the fiber pts or build a tv feature wall to cover it..

btw relocate cost 240++ 

On 3/23/2016 at 3:14 PM, sazeryn said:

lucky for u .. yr wait is over!! 

for me, the Valuation for the flat am buying is just out.. now waiting for my agent to do some magic.. hopefully the seller is willing to sell at valuation 

Well Hopefully the current owner is not at the margin of his new hse purchase.

if not he must die die sell at the current price type. Cross finger wish u luck !!!!

On 3/24/2016 at 4:31 PM, laknock said:

relocate the fiber pts or build a tv feature wall to cover it..

btw relocate cost 240++ 

Bo bian lor. It like a splinters dun pull out not shiok :horse:

More or less settle the reno stuff 

1st - I just want to laid over tiles for my Toilet walls, changing my basin, toilet bowl and door. (Have yet to decide what kind of tile to use, But I want a dark tone and it more or less match the current toilet floor tiles.)
and
Exposed kitchen wall. Meaning I wont touch the wall behind the cabinet. Hoping to cover it with craftstone tile 21x6 cm tiles and a tempered glass at the cooking stove area. 

2nd - will be a Features wall for the TV. Also craftstone tiles, take note I will be purchasing a 65 inch TV

3rd - a shoe cabinet infront of the front door please refer to attachement.

4th -  a L-shaped cupboard sliding door and platform for the MBR refer to attachment as example and a bath tub for the MBR toilet.

5th - I need to cover up the fiber optic trucking in living room so maybe you can quote cornice or L-shape false ceiling, Will be routing the fiber optic from the door behind the cornice or fake ceiling and run behind the feature wall.

there more but the above mentioned on will be the major and hopefully have a chance to discuss on actual site.

So far the highest quotation for the above mention item are slightly below 14k

Yet to confirm the Reno. Giving every quotation a chance till they all go into the actual site for a full measurement

Edited by ATZW1980

On 26 March 2016 at 3:03 PM, ATZW1980 said:

Bo bian lor. It like a splinters dun pull out not shiok :horse:

Yeah agreed! I'm unable to get my ISP to waive off the charges! :bangwall:

The 1st purchase for my house...... a 65 inch 4k UHD ...... Too bad cant find a 70 :( but I have to make do with it.......

And still haven fixed the ID yet...... Surprised with ID when I sent a photo taken from my phone same as the layout I share here.

They say the photo dimension maybe wrong and they are unable to give me the rough quotation unless I sent them a scanned copy......

Dimension on the photo is the same as the scanned copy ar is not like I photo shopped my dimension to be smaller :blink:

Anyone can help answer.

The reply from the ID was Hand phone taken photo will give wrong dimension and orientation. :huh:

large.image1s.jpg

Edited by ATZW1980

On the issue of the floor plan, if yours is a HDB floorplan, the original version A4 size that you get from HDB is so exact that you can measure the lines on it with a normal ruler and get a pretty good idea of what the wall length or depth is. If you take a photo, you won't be able to do that kind of measurement. Although the floorplan will have some dimensions written into it, not all of the dimensions will be written (for example, internal dimensions of toilet, length of windows etc) so some people will want to have the original A4 sized floorplan (either a scan or a photocopy) in order to do a proper quote for you. For example, if you need a hack a wall, they need to know roughly how long is the wall etc in order to give you a good quote. If you need flooring, they need to know the exact sqm/sqft of the internal dimensions of the room in order to tell you how much it would cost to tile it per sqm/sqft.

20 hours ago, ricepapergirl said:

On the issue of the floor plan, if yours is a HDB floorplan, the original version A4 size that you get from HDB is so exact that you can measure the lines on it with a normal ruler and get a pretty good idea of what the wall length or depth is. If you take a photo, you won't be able to do that kind of measurement. Although the floorplan will have some dimensions written into it, not all of the dimensions will be written (for example, internal dimensions of toilet, length of windows etc) so some people will want to have the original A4 sized floorplan (either a scan or a photocopy) in order to do a proper quote for you. For example, if you need a hack a wall, they need to know roughly how long is the wall etc in order to give you a good quote. If you need flooring, they need to know the exact sqm/sqft of the internal dimensions of the room in order to tell you how much it would cost to tile it per sqm/sqft.

Thanks For the info :lol:

O man finally had a walk thru with my ID yesterday to get actual site measurement and awaiting a details quote....

To my sadness T^T the kitchen table cannot use liao !!!! the previous owner did one kitch table with laminated wood surface so the wood under the sink has absorb alot of water...... It still usable but i decided to change it .......

And highly possible that i will trade in the current system 3 for a system 4 :( 

Btw anyone ever did a toilet shower point reroute :/ 

I want to install a bath tub in my MBR Toilet and now i realise the tap is in the wrg direction XD

Btw everyone that read this post and did HERV please share ur experience after using it thanks alot 

Was an interesting day my reno quotation came at 23k just for touch up XD 

Spent my day running ard Singapore 

1st was EverJoint @ AMK his aircon deal seem too good to be true haha

2nd was Goh Ah Bee most likely gonna get my stoves, hoob there

3rd was Renohub Price was indeed as advertised will be still looking ard for Sink and toilet stuff till further notice ;) 

Well sad to say ID said i cant do a swing door if i want everything nice. So have to find a way to get a aluminum swing door anyone has any experience on this type of Full aluminum swing door mean just a normal door but aluminum frame and frozen glass 

large.swing-door-2.jpglarge.White-Frame-Swing-Glass-Door.jpg

Edited by ATZW1980