Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Day 27

Things ain't moving really fast and finally the carpentries finally got started and am so excited over this. The whole house has suddenly move on to another stage. When I reached the site, the carpentry master is still at work *thumbs up*

The dry kitchen. Kitchen Island and the tall cabinet for fridge + oven. This will also be the food and grocery storage too.

2gwylp5.jpg

Hobby room. I love the open shelves, better than expected. A bay seat with storage is below the window.

262t9q0.jpg

A better view of the cabinet. Good choice of the wood laminate. give myself a pat. :D 

59wppi.jpg

Wet Kitchen, still very raw at this moment.

s6lqn7.jpg

15gcx29.jpg

Common Bathroom vanity counter.

264h0ee.jpg

MBR vanity counter.

2wny1dj.jpg

MBR wardrobe, didnt like the aircon trunking thou...but bobian

e3taa.jpg

The feature wall looks like some Coffin now, lol. Can't wait for everything to come together.

f0vq0y.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Day 31

Renovation is like doing up a piece of painting. There's so much layers, so much fine details that we often take for granted.

There's abit more work for the carpentry! Aircon have been fitted up nicely! (Apology, forgot to take pictures)
Mitsubishi Sys 4 Inverter - MXY-4A28VA, uses a bigger blower for the living room.
Aircon-thumbnail-1-12-300x300.jpg

Starting to lay the cement, kinda nervous how it will turn out. I'm very happy with how the wooden cabinet looks like, and you won't know there's a bombshelter within it.
20jppnn.jpg

This part of the feature is a full height shoe cabinet :)
2h6c9cw.jpg

Inside the shoe cabinet contains a compartment for my Fibre Broadband. Nicely concealed and I can't stress enough the importance of having a lan network setup next to the router! 4 points, Behind the TV console, Hobby Room, Common Road and MBR. All covered! Even considering to get a range extender/repeater in my hobby room for better wifi coverage for the whole house!
11ik3uc.jpg

MBR Wardrobe. I'm liking it all white, nothing fancy. Less is more. As my place is windy, having the extended half cabinet allows my room to have more circulation when I open up the windows on both sides of the room!

Btw, I've also replace the warm lights with coolwhite ones. Don't want the whole house to look too orange.

2chwzq.jpg

The L shape layout divides the small space into dressing up, and rest! (Will show more updates when the furnitures are in)

pn37o.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates, am really busy between work and reno. Am extremely worn out.

17xs9f.jpg
Lights from Taobao, placed beside my bed

29cxgug.jpg
MBR toilet vanity

2s6822u.jpg
finally hang up my painting :D

oanb51.jpg

My loots from Philips Carnival Sale.

5 hours ago, huiamos said:

After staying in my new home for a month :) So far so good.

image.jpg

Very lovely place. Is that a Panasonic fridge with bottom freezer? I'm eyeing the same! Any reviews?

@trcd Hey thanks! Good spot there, it's a panasonic fridge, so far so good. but this is a EOL(end of life) model. I got one of the last pieces display set from Best Denki. Just that will have headache to find the exact fit in future for a replacement to fit into that hole.

@huiamos I believe I saw this model recently at either Best Denki or Harvey Norman... Like it for its compact size, plus if I recall correctly, the energy consumption is not too bad! Should not be too difficult to find a replacement for that space... unless you intend to get fridge with french doors!

Did you get the Mi TV eventually?

@trcd the fridge is 2 ticks! Yeah, i got xiaomi tv 2s, comes with a soundbar and im loving it! Better than expectation. Just that you need a adaptor for the plug. The tv has static when its on. So avoid touching it.

On 7/15/2016 at 9:31 AM, huiamos said:

@Prabs Janarthanan yeah, did the glass wall for my hobby room. Its all within the reno package with the ID. You might explore looking into windows contractor for that glass wall or partition.

how much u paid for this?