Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eigna13

Cancellation Of Bank Loan After Signing Lo

Hi, had anyone cancel their bank loan after signing letter of acceptance? Do we need to inform the bank or they will automatic charge us the cancellation fee if the loan is not disburse after 12 month? Is there any way to appeal to reduce cancellation fee from 1.5% to 0.5% or 1%?

Thank in advance..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 16/02/2016 at 10:53 PM, eigna13 said:

Hi, had anyone cancel their bank loan after signing letter of acceptance? Do we need to inform the bank or they will automatic charge us the cancellation fee if the loan is not disburse after 12 month? Is there any way to appeal to reduce cancellation fee from 1.5% to 0.5% or 1%?

Thank in advance..

Mortgage financing is tedious. Sourcing for the best rates, zoom down to a particular one, submit docs....approval, ..all these take time. Don't take it as child play.

After approval, credit facilities letter (offer) often comes with a Letter of Acceptance at the back.

Of course you need to explicitly express your intention to the banker of your future actions. No assumption. No take for granted perception! Express, clear and sharp.

If money can settle the issue, let money does the job. Money buys experience.....

7 hours ago, keltan8 said:

why u want to cancel ? u signed which bank ?

31 minutes ago, bepgof said:

Kena TOTO:wub:

I wish i tio toto but too bad i didnt. Decided to go with hdb loan. I am always in favour of hdb loan and not bank loan. Back then i called hdb to ask abt my eligibility and they say i am not eligible. I proceed to take up bank loan n exercised my otp. Few weeks later i was surfing the internet and realised hdb seem to provide me with the wrong info.. I called hdb to clarify again n now the officer say i m eligible :bangwall:i went ahead to apply my hle and gotten approval.. :(

LOL if u cancel one time bank loan, they will charged u for the administration fee and if u next time wanna apply again, u will sort of kena "blacklisted" not so easy to apply lor. unless the amount is big amount.

And what is exactly the problem? I am asking because I don't see any problems here, really! Don't you all know with what principles do banks work? Come on, let's be serious here. If anyone at once would go to a bank to return their money, not even a half would get all their money back, because banks are giving credits from invested money. That is a fact. That's why I have always preferred online loans from websites like https://paydayinusa.com/states/payday-loans-in-louisiana. It is safer and you know exactly where those money come from. Also, you can get a loan with no problems referred to who are you and what are you doing. The only thing required from you is to pay for it.