Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I had just engaged a water proofing contractor called Yun Quan Roofing Integrated, a China guy by the name Ah Quan (9381 1085) for my leaky roof. He couldn't speak or write in English but I still give him a chance. A few days after paying him $1800 for the work, it rains and guess what, none of the three original leaks has been fixed. The moment he answered the phone, he said is not his responsibility anymore. He has already done his job, he said. After threatening him, he came and fix one of the 3 leaks. He promised to come back. Set the appointment, never turn up and when I call to see if he is still coming after waiting 3 hours, he didn't want to answer my call at all. It's already more than a month and I think I make a big mistake and I hope who ever see this message learn from my mistake. Thought of taking this to CASE but I guess its not worth it because there is no written quotation and the invoice is one hand written chinese line that says he guarantee 5 years.