Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zc31

Bridal Shops

1 very important thing to take note of: Do ask if you can get all your pictures back..... maybe even in DVD format since most photographers shoot with digital nowadays...... if yes, make them put it in black n white and in a way that it cannot be misinterpreted. I have had couples complain to me that either they have to pay extra or do not get anything more than the selected pics. After that, have to go down again to make noise....... which I find no point..... a marriage is a happy occasion....get it right the first time and keep the mood up!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Heys gal,

The Bridal Studio and photography house which I had is a little on the steep side.. just had my photoshoot last month, can view the pics at www.zorpia.com/RoyAndMawie

pardon me for the bad tan lines in the unedited pics, they were provided by my photographer for photo selection purposes. had 300+ shots in a CD provided by him but uploaded only half of them (minus similar shots)

I had Flamingo Bridal and Tuckys photography. Just sharing my personal experience with them. Really nice and sweet people to work with, even my hubby (well known for being reserved) opened up to them. For bridal photoshoot, a piece of advice would be to have co-ordinators and photographers whom you and your hubby could click with.

P.S. all my gowns (WG and EG) and my hubby's suit is MTM and can take back the EG and suit.

Hope this helps :)

Whao... everyone knows who are you know. what car you guys are driving . . . :sport-smiley-004:

No worries at all... knew my hubby in a car club with our previous rides :) so wanted our bridal photoshoot to evolve around what we love most! was pretty glad our love story clinched us a spot at the style weddings love cruise.. but a pity my hubby could not apply for leave to go... so had to give it a miss :(