Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
icysnow

FREE Health Assessment

Singapore Channel 8 Health Program, Body SOS 《小毛病,大问题》shared the health hazards caused by visceral fats. 
Everybody should know our Visceral Fats level. You can also check out your antioxidant level, blood pressure and bone mass for FREE on 26, 27 Feb! 
Prevention is always better than cure! Do PM me for more info!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I fully support you. I also work in a research center since I need to have experience when entering medical school. (I read about this on the website of the local medical school --trinityschoolofmedicine.org ) I recommend passing that health assessment at least once every six months because you always need to monitor your health. If your life is important to you, you should pass different tests to ensure your body is healthy and functions correctly. Especially people who are over 50 years old are at risk of cancer, and they, even more than others, need to take tests to know that everything is fine with them. It is just a little advice to everyone!

Thank you for sharing this. I think that such free health care applications are very helpful for many users to monitor their health and thus, if there are any alarming symptoms, to see a doctor in time. I use HelpCare+ to track my mental health because I have had depressive episodes in the past.