Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PIKAANG

Interior Designer Recommendation (or Boycotted) List

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 27/02/2016 at 4:16 PM, BCChrist78 said:

Just to share my experience. I've just moved into my newly renovated (resale) flat. The ID I engaged is very responsible & knowledgeable on the renovation details. As we've no idea on the theme we wanted, he provided us the ideas & recommendation that make our house very cozy & nice-looking. And, because of false promise from the flat seller (promised early move out for us to start renovation earlier), we ran out of time for the renovation. Also, we've made last-minute decision on the scale of the renovation (at first worried about budget but finally decided to do everything at one go). All these problems were resolved by my ID & we managed to move in according to our scheduled time. Best of all, quality of the renovation is not compromised. And even now, 3 months after renovation completed & moved in, my ID is still very helpful whenever I met some minor problems & solve the problems free of charge. Do let me know if you're interested. I can pass you his contact & you can get the consultation & quotation from him free of charge.

Thanks for sharing! Can you please kindly pm me your ID's contact? Thanks 

On 4/2/2017 at 4:49 PM, lynnlhc said:

Hi, just to share. I also recently concluded my HDB 5 room resale renovation. Can happily recommend Kelvin Tay from Singapore Carpentry. I initially chanced about them when i was searching for a carpenter contractor but turns out they also provide the full range of ID services, and no initial design fee so i did not feel any sales pressure at all. He also has a background in architecture so we felt quite at ease from the get go. 

I can safely recommend, after reviewing 5 IDs and 3 'main contractors', as i also explored renotalk as well as some referrals from friends. I wont go too indepth here on why i did not pick the rest, but i dont feel comfortable 'boycotting' them here, just that i felt they werent suitable for my needs.

You can PM me for his contact, or if you need my renovation pictures as i posted it to an album. 

Him can you PM Kelvin's contact to me? Thks.

On 2/27/2016 at 4:16 PM, BCChrist78 said:

Just to share my experience. I've just moved into my newly renovated (resale) flat. The ID I engaged is very responsible & knowledgeable on the renovation details. As we've no idea on the theme we wanted, he provided us the ideas & recommendation that make our house very cozy & nice-looking. And, because of false promise from the flat seller (promised early move out for us to start renovation earlier), we ran out of time for the renovation. Also, we've made last-minute decision on the scale of the renovation (at first worried about budget but finally decided to do everything at one go). All these problems were resolved by my ID & we managed to move in according to our scheduled time. Best of all, quality of the renovation is not compromised. And even now, 3 months after renovation completed & moved in, my ID is still very helpful whenever I met some minor problems & solve the problems free of charge. Do let me know if you're interested. I can pass you his contact & you can get the consultation & quotation from him free of charge.

Hi BCChrist, can PM me the contacts please. In need of a good ID urgently. Many thanks. 

On 2/27/2016 at 4:16 PM, BCChrist78 said:

Hi BCChrist78, could you please share the contact of your ID to me please? Thanks!