Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PIKAANG

Interior Designer Recommendation (or Boycotted) List

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 2/27/2016 at 4:16 PM, BCChrist78 said:

Just to share my experience. I've just moved into my newly renovated (resale) flat. The ID I engaged is very responsible & knowledgeable on the renovation details. As we've no idea on the theme we wanted, he provided us the ideas & recommendation that make our house very cozy & nice-looking. And, because of false promise from the flat seller (promised early move out for us to start renovation earlier), we ran out of time for the renovation. Also, we've made last-minute decision on the scale of the renovation (at first worried about budget but finally decided to do everything at one go). All these problems were resolved by my ID & we managed to move in according to our scheduled time. Best of all, quality of the renovation is not compromised. And even now, 3 months after renovation completed & moved in, my ID is still very helpful whenever I met some minor problems & solve the problems free of charge. Do let me know if you're interested. I can pass you his contact & you can get the consultation & quotation from him free of charge.

Please pm me the ID contact, thank you so much! 

Just to share my experience. I've just moved into my newly renovated (resale) flat. The ID I engaged is very responsible & knowledgeable on the renovation details. As we've no idea on the theme we wanted, he provided us the ideas & recommendation that make our house very cozy & nice-looking. And, because of false promise from the flat seller (promised early move out for us to start renovation earlier), we ran out of time for the renovation. Also, we've made last-minute decision on the scale of the renovation (at first worried about budget but finally decided to do everything at one go). All these problems were resolved by my ID & we managed to move in according to our scheduled time. Best of all, quality of the renovation is not compromised. And even now, 3 months after renovation completed & moved in, my ID is still very helpful whenever I met some minor problems & solve the problems free of charge. Do let me know if you're interested. I can pass you his contact & you can get the consultation & quotation from him free of charge.

Hi Chris, can u share your ID contact?

Could you pm me the ID company name and contact?

Thank you!

Just to share my experience, don't even get this ID by the name of Jason Chee ( with a lot of tattoo) not sure which firm he is in now, previously he was with design 4 space.he was quite ok till suddenly his attitude come ( maybe he resign) so he don't really care about the projects he get from desig 4 space. He can meet us the owner 10.30am than last minute at 10.10am he sms us meet at 11.30am but in the end he reach at 12.30pm. All the defects he don't even bother to come down and see and tell us you can talk to the contractorand tell them what wrong and ask them rectified. Hello we pay you and we need to help you do your work. After some complain, design 4 space manager Melvin help to follow up thumb up to melvin in helping to coordinate and coming down straight away to check on all our issue.sometime is very important to choose a correct person to help in your reno rather than the company.

On 4/2/2017 at 4:49 PM, lynnlhc said:

Hi, just to share. I also recently concluded my HDB 5 room resale renovation. Can happily recommend Kelvin Tay from Singapore Carpentry. I initially chanced about them when i was searching for a carpenter contractor but turns out they also provide the full range of ID services, and no initial design fee so i did not feel any sales pressure at all. He also has a background in architecture so we felt quite at ease from the get go. 

I can safely recommend, after reviewing 5 IDs and 3 'main contractors', as i also explored renotalk as well as some referrals from friends. I wont go too indepth here on why i did not pick the rest, but i dont feel comfortable 'boycotting' them here, just that i felt they werent suitable for my needs.

You can PM me for his contact, or if you need my renovation pictures as i posted it to an album. 

Hi LynnIhc

could you please pm me the information. 

Thanks.

Hi BCChrist,

Could ou please pm me the information. 

Thanks

can you please share the contact? thanks

Hi there

Can you please PM me the contact ?
TIA!

Hi, I am also looking at resale flat. Kindly share your ID's contacts. Thanks!