Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I had a great home renovation experience with my interior designer. No hassle. She understands and respects my husband's renovation budget at the same time, my family's lifestyle needs. Her flair in design, given her high design qualifications has reflected how her brilliant design ideas can match up to my tight budget through her recommendations to alternative materials/designs. She was very professional, patient and prompt in replying our queries and last minute changes that we wanted in our whatsapp group. Overall, it was great experience working with her. We will strongly recommended her to other homeowners looking for reliable ID who will not have the intention of ripping off homeowners pockets. To her, she told us that taking on any project is not for $$ but more of her passion in creating beautiful living spaces for her clients and most importantly gaining experience. She was very honest the fact that she is new in Interior Design given her background in Architecture previously, however she was very meticulous to every single detail of the project under the guidance of her senior designer to give the best service to us. Her contact is 98599191 - Ms Tan