Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PIKAANG

Good and Affordable FS master

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all, 

I am back, 1 year after engaging a FSM based on reviews from others several forums (not only this).  On the last day of 2017, I thought of sharing my experience with you.  

As I just want to share my experience, I do not intend to disclose the FSM's name here.  I will just put X.  

I shortlisted 2 FSM and after checking the prices, I decided to engage X.  X is very fast at responding to my queries when I asked for consultation fee and other information.  I sent my house plan and family information to X and arranged for first visit.  X looked at my house, took some readings and asked some questions.  It took about half to 1 hour for first visit.  Then X went back and sent me some reports, basically audit reports and other information such as moving in procedures etc.  We then arranged for second visit. This time, X took about 1 to 2 hours explaining the reports to me, walking round the house pointing here and there, saying what to put and so on.  We wrote all X said during the visit.  Throughout the whole visit, X did not sell anything to us, just told us where to get the things he mentioned.  Then we proceed to buy the stuffs and get ready for moving in.  After 2nd visit, I still go back to X for unclear areas for clarification.  Response was quite fast.  

We did the stuffs told, including auspicious move-in date and stuffs to place in the house.  

After moving in for a year, my observations are, 

1. Family relationship seemed to worsen after moving in.  My family used to be very tightly bonded, but after moving back, I noticed that family ties turned bad.  More arguments and quarrels than before.

2. Health wise, my mum had an operation after moved in.  Fortunately, it went well.  My pet had an operation as well.  Rest of the family members were okay (normal, nothing major happened).  

3. Money wise, not much affected.  Work remains busy for me as usual.  My sister went out of job for 4 months.  Lottery (4D/Toto) not much winnings.  

4. Relationship wise, my sister broke out with 2 guys within a year.  Not sure if that's the cause, but just mention it here as observed.  For me, did not see any fate knocking, not even brushing near.  

Not sure where had gone wrong or not done correctly.  Although it may not be related to FS, I am thinking of getting a second opinion from another FSM to see if things can change to better, especially first point.  

Hope that 2018 will be a better year for us! :)

Happy New Year 2018!!!

Hi Pikkang

Mr x - confirm this fs master is a X-man mutant - Professional X. lol

May we know how much u pay Mr X?

3. Busy is good, keep your thoughts OFF fengshui. Focus on your job better than focus on fengshui and spend $ for improvements. Why not spend $ on the skills improvement instead ?

4. Lucky your sister not married, so it is just a boy girl relationship, pple break-off is to determine compatibility ...nothing to do with fengshui.

On 12/31/2017 at 12:42 AM, PIKAANG said:

Hi all, 

I am back, 1 year after engaging a FSM based on reviews from others several forums (not only this).  On the last day of 2017, I thought of sharing my experience with you.  

As I just want to share my experience, I do not intend to disclose the FSM's name here.  I will just put X.  

I shortlisted 2 FSM and after checking the prices, I decided to engage X.  X is very fast at responding to my queries when I asked for consultation fee and other information.  I sent my house plan and family information to X and arranged for first visit.  X looked at my house, took some readings and asked some questions.  It took about half to 1 hour for first visit.  Then X went back and sent me some reports, basically audit reports and other information such as moving in procedures etc.  We then arranged for second visit. This time, X took about 1 to 2 hours explaining the reports to me, walking round the house pointing here and there, saying what to put and so on.  We wrote all X said during the visit.  Throughout the whole visit, X did not sell anything to us, just told us where to get the things he mentioned.  Then we proceed to buy the stuffs and get ready for moving in.  After 2nd visit, I still go back to X for unclear areas for clarification.  Response was quite fast.  

We did the stuffs told, including auspicious move-in date and stuffs to place in the house.  

After moving in for a year, my observations are, 

1. Family relationship seemed to worsen after moving in.  My family used to be very tightly bonded, but after moving back, I noticed that family ties turned bad.  More arguments and quarrels than before.

2. Health wise, my mum had an operation after moved in.  Fortunately, it went well.  My pet had an operation as well.  Rest of the family members were okay (normal, nothing major happened).  

3. Money wise, not much affected.  Work remains busy for me as usual.  My sister went out of job for 4 months.  Lottery (4D/Toto) not much winnings.  

4. Relationship wise, my sister broke out with 2 guys within a year.  Not sure if that's the cause, but just mention it here as observed.  For me, did not see any fate knocking, not even brushing near.  

Not sure where had gone wrong or not done correctly.  Although it may not be related to FS, I am thinking of getting a second opinion from another FSM to see if things can change to better, especially first point.  

Hope that 2018 will be a better year for us! :)

Happy New Year 2018!!!

Can pm me the fsm details? Then so far any improvement for you?

On 7.5.2016. at 2:36, 7ustus said:

Хи келтан8,

Покушао сам да вас упознам, али мислите да сте можда онемогућили функцију да примите ПМ. Јавите ми ако желите да поново пошаљем.:)

On 4/24/2016 at 12:37 AM, 7ustus said:

Not sure if this thread is inactive or dead, but I've got 3 FS all recommended by friends. Consulted 1 for unit selection and another one for wedding date the last have not tried, but heard he is good as well from recommendations. Unit selection one is price friendly, and was quite accurate in reading our Ba Zhi. As for the wedding date one, well, once you've been to his place, you would probably want him to be your designated FSM. The last one no comment, coz never try before, but based on experiences shared, he is good and reasonably priced. Personally we have agreed to consult the second one for our new place. If anyone interested I can PM you all 3 contacts, maybe can share your views/experience after that too.. :)

Hi! Could you pm your contacts please? Thanks v much!