Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Butler

Request quotation for Executive Condo (Contractors & IDs are welcome!)

Hi all ,

We're looking for a reliable and reasonable HDB licensed contractor or ID for our 3 bedroom unit that is expecting to be ready in the 4Q this year. We are hoping to source for helper and could kick start the reno as soon as we get the keys.

For Home Owners, you could share with us your quotations with any good contractor and/or ID that you have encountered? As we have absolutely no idea what is the basic package like for an EC.

For Contractors and IDs, could you send us your quotation along with personal portfolio based on these rough ideas that we hope to see:

Kitchen

Hack wall to create an open concept kitchen, with installation of glass separator - this probably need to hack existing cabinets and floor tiles as well.

Additional installation of cabinets

Island top, if space allows

There is a WC is the kitchen, which we wish to cover it up. This would require hacking of wall and tiles.

Living room

Simple 1-tier console

Possibly a false wall to cover wires, open to suggestions

Balcony

Wood decking

Balcony doors

Invisible grill, or others recommendation that is allowed by management

Serving Room

Simple shelving with 3-4 planks of wood 

Study Room

Full length book shelf with ladder

Balcony doors

Entire Unit

Electrical Works and piping?

Painting

Sound-proof curtains for living room and rooms

Lighting

Likewise we do have budget constraints. We're a genuine couple, hopefully to engage genuine people to work with too! Thank you =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
6 hours ago, Butler said:

Hi all ,

We're looking for a reliable and reasonable HDB licensed contractor or ID for our 3 bedroom unit that is expecting to be ready in the 4Q this year. We are hoping to source for helper and could kick start the reno as soon as we get the keys.

For Home Owners, you could share with us your quotations with any good contractor and/or ID that you have encountered? As we have absolutely no idea what is the basic package like for an EC.

For Contractors and IDs, could you send us your quotation along with personal portfolio based on these rough ideas that we hope to see:

Kitchen

Hack wall to create an open concept kitchen, with installation of glass separator - this probably need to hack existing cabinets and floor tiles as well.

Additional installation of cabinets

Island top, if space allows

There is a WC is the kitchen, which we wish to cover it up. This would require hacking of wall and tiles.

Living room

Simple 1-tier console

Possibly a false wall to cover wires, open to suggestions

Balcony

Wood decking

Balcony doors

Invisible grill, or others recommendation that is allowed by management

Serving Room

Simple shelving with 3-4 planks of wood 

Study Room

Full length book shelf with ladder

Balcony doors

Entire Unit

Electrical Works and piping?

Painting

Sound-proof curtains for living room and rooms

Lighting

Likewise we do have budget constraints. We're a genuine couple, hopefully to engage genuine people to work with too! Thank you =)

Hi,

You might want to meet up with a few IDs and decide who you can relate to comfortably. I just had my place done last year only making the final decision after meeting 4 IDs. Let me know if you want the contact. Good luck! 

Hi there!

May I just recommend you take a look at HomeVista? We have done a number of condominium projects such as Greenwich @ Seletar, The Rainforest, OneCanberra and Peach Garden. Here are the photos of the completed works:

Hope this helps! Feel free to share what you think! :)

For any queries, do drop us an email at enquiry@homevista.com.sg or visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/homevista/

Hi Butler,

Just happened to see your post. 

Are you still considering wood decking for your balcony?

I am a decking contractor. If possible you may send your floor plan to eugene@namsoontimber.com and I can provide a tentative quote.

Thank you!