Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ggtan

Modern Living (Furniture Store @ Park Mall)

Hello fellow homeowners,

Earlier in the year, I purchased a sofa set and dining table from the Modern Living booth at an Expo fair. Price wasn't extremely cheap but we felt it was good value given that we were able to customize the size and the materials used in both the sofa and the dining set. Delivery was promised to be mid-March 2016 but its already early March and I hadn't heard back from them. Tried to call the salesperson, Brian, and he gave me a number to call which was actually their administrative office. Called the administrative office and was told that they would check and get back to me the following day. This was 2 days ago and I have yet to hear from them.

When I call their actual sales outlet at Park Mall, the lady who picked up rudely said that delivery was the logistic's department's issue and that I should check with them directly. 

Has anyone here had similar experiences with this shop? I mean, technically they still have 2 weeks to fulfill my order but I just find it very strange that as a customer, I need to liaise with the company's logistics/admin department by myself instead of having just 1 contact point via the sales team. 

Appreciate any feedback comments you all may have. Thanks!

Ashton

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request