Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Dear readers,

I am relocation to my new house in Early March. The previous house renovators that i have engaged took a really extended amount of time to complete the renovation of my new home and therefore I will not engage them again. Right now, my current issue is that i have to get my old place renovated so that it will be easily occupied by tenants. 

I have heard about this forum being pretty insightful with regards to its recommendations and reviews and therefore decided to give it a try.

Are there any reliable renovation firms that are trustworthy with their promise and expected timeline to completion? It would be really really helpful to have some solid recommendations.

Thank you!! 

Angela

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
4 hours ago, Angelaaa said:

Dear readers,

I am relocation to my new house in Early March. The previous house renovators that i have engaged took a really extended amount of time to complete the renovation of my new home and therefore I will not engage them again. Right now, my current issue is that i have to get my old place renovated so that it will be easily occupied by tenants. 

I have heard about this forum being pretty insightful with regards to its recommendations and reviews and therefore decided to give it a try.

Are there any reliable renovation firms that are trustworthy with their promise and expected timeline to completion? It would be really really helpful to have some solid recommendations.

Thank you!! 

Angela

Hi Angela

I trust my friend who is a home based ID. His team and his work are up to reputation and trustworthy. They might be able to help you. Let me know if you would like to contact him. =) 

Hi all, 

Thank you so much for all the recommendations and all the inbox msges. 

The firm that I have engaged did a wonderful job. They assisted me at every point of the way. 

1) Their consultant recommended the designs/works that I should do in accordance to my budget, really honest and helpful as he told me straight up what can be done and cannot be done while considering my budget.

2) He recommended the movers to take charge of shifting my furnitures. The movers did a great job btw, THANK YOU VIMBOX MOVERS! And I placed my items with them in their warehouse for the time being and will be retrieving them upon completion of my reno works. 

3) Made impromptu visits to my home to monitor the works being done (which i dont think he needed to)

4) Kept me very well updated on the progress and what is next.

5) Was always, always just a phone call away. 

Readers, if you need his contact, feel free to PM me. I assure you they will not disappoint. 

Will update with pictures post renovation! :) (If its possible to post pictures on this forum)

Hi Angela, can share your contractor contats? I need to have my home renovated and I had a really bad experience before. 

You can leave me a mail at nickyyy.low@gmail.com 

Greatly appreciated. Thank you!