Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nestlee

Clean Scandinavian Design 4-room

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 08/10/2016 at 11:34 PM, nestlee said:

Hello Blue8179, 
Nooooooo.:o Our brickwall is only 2m+ and it costs about $1k plus. At first we wanted to do a 4m brickwall but it is too expensive. :D

Hi nestlee, 

I think is good price. My contractor quote me 2.7m at $2k

Hi Rei 

Most of the renovation works are done. Left with electrical works and installation of lights. 

We are taking our own sweet time as we are not in a rush. :D

On 10/10/2016 at 5:57 PM, Rei Teo said:

Hi I have collected my keys in march but only started reno in Sept =X. We have quite similar taste. I'm also having a marble bathroom. Is your house done by now?

Hello Sunnyscandi 

Woah! Looks good! Yours is Naya 8 right? I made a horrible mistake!!! All along I want to get Naya 6 but I get confused between Naya 6 and Naya 8. I even gave the dimension of Naya 8 to my contractor for the kitchen cabinet. Luckily I found out before they do the kitchen cabinets. 

What is the colour of your sink? Is this rock grey or Alu-metalic? I bought rock grey and it seems to be a bit too dark. The water stain can been seem easily! :o

On 10/16/2016 at 10:42 AM, sunnyscandi said:

blanco naya 8 sink at my current home. good:thumbsup:

blanco naya 8.JPG

Hi Blue8179, Thanks for sharing. I'm so glad that ours is at a good price. :lol:

On 10/25/2016 at 5:29 PM, blue8179 said:

Hi nestlee, 

I think is good price. My contractor quote me 2.7m at $2k

RENOVATION WORK- Part 5
Yeah! Finally bought the kitchen sink! 
IMG_8445.JPG
The Vinyl is done too! Love the colour so much. :wub: The workers are so efficient. They did it within half day and there is no obvious joint line between each piece of vinyl. 
 IMG_8444.JPGx
IMG_8446.JPG
We are doing the electrical works ourselves. Bought a few track lights to try the effect. We really have some concern about installation of track light. Saw some reviews online that there will be dark spots and it will heat up the room. Oh no... It really have patches of lights and it is more obvious in the photo. Don't know if it helps if we install more track lights. 
 IMG_8443.JPGIMG_8442.JPG
We also install the fans in the living room and one bedrooms. Black fan for the living room. 
IMG_8449.JPGIMG_8447.JPG

Glad that we found this grey shades of fan for the bedroom. Since we are installing the ceiling fans for the bedroom, we chose a fan that comes with LED lights. Save the trouble to install lights and fans separately. 
IMG_8448.JPG

Edited by nestlee

My blanco sink's exterior sides had little ugly "crack lines" that aren't actually cracks.. donno if you know what I mean.. care to share if it's the same for yours?

Btw your fans look great! What brand/model is it?

Hi slashmylove, 

I didn't notice any "crack lines" on the exterior. Maybe I go check carefully again this weekend and let you know again. 

My fans are Elmark , bought in Malaysia, Tampoi. I forgot to take picture of the model and threw away the box. We wanted to buy KDK in the first due to it's durability and reliability. In the event we chose Elmark due to the colour. :D 

13 hours ago, slashmylove said:

My blanco sink's exterior sides had little ugly "crack lines" that aren't actually cracks.. donno if you know what I mean.. care to share if it's the same for yours?

Btw your fans look great! What brand/model is it?

RENOVATION WORK- Part 6 Carpentry 
Finally, the most looking forward part of renovation!!! 

My wardrobe for master bedroom. Pardon we haven remove the ugly sticker for painting. 

IMG_8438.JPG
IMG_8439.JPG
IMG_8440.JPG

Doors are done too! 
IMG_8437.JPG
Installation of kitchen cabinets. :wub:
IMG_7347.JPG

Edited by nestlee
add picture

• Like 1

15 hours ago, nestlee said:

Hi slashmylove, 

I didn't notice any "crack lines" on the exterior. Maybe I go check carefully again this weekend and let you know again. 

My fans are Elmark , bought in Malaysia, Tampoi. I forgot to take picture of the model and threw away the box. We wanted to buy KDK in the first due to it's durability and reliability. In the event we chose Elmark due to the colour. :D 

Hehe okie pls let me know again, thanks! :) 

Haha yes we initially wanted KDK too but chose another due to design and price lol!

Your carpentry looks pretty fine! And I love your kitchen back splash~~

RENOVATION WORK- Part 7 Carpentry 
More pictures of the carpentry work. This is for common toilet. We chose the same color of laminate as the kitchen. They have install the Quartz too. 

IMG_7350.JPG
IMG_7361.JPG

This is for master bedroom toilet. We made a cabinet under the original HDB basin. 
IMG_7365.JPG 

They installed the quartz countertop. Lucky it goes well with the backsplash. We also install sink and hob. Now, we are thinking if should install handles on the cabinets or we should keep it simple without any knob or handles? I worry that it will not turn well 
:huh:
 IMG_7368 (1).JPG

Going to buy some potted plants and nice bowls to decorate the shelves. 
IMG_7372.JPG

Edited by nestlee
add picture

• Like 1

hi bykaraanne, I have been a silent reader of your Little London. It's very nicely done! :lol:

I'm not sure if the paint is matte or glossy. Here is another picture of the door. It looks glossy to me. 
 IMG_7342.JPG

20 hours ago, bykaraanne said:

Very nice!!! 

Can I know if your doors are painted matte or glossy white? 

Edited by nestlee