Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nestlee

Clean Scandinavian Design 4-room

On 11/3/2016 at 9:54 PM, nestlee said:

Hi slashmylove, 

I didn't notice any "crack lines" on the exterior. Maybe I go check carefully again this weekend and let you know again. 

My fans are Elmark , bought in Malaysia, Tampoi. I forgot to take picture of the model and threw away the box. We wanted to buy KDK in the first due to it's durability and reliability. In the event we chose Elmark due to the colour. :D 

May I know roughly how much are your elmark fans each, in ringgit? Can pm me no worries. Thanks.

Edited by Prideguy

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

Your home is beautiful and love your kitchen! would be great if u can pm me the total Reno cost and your contractor name & contact pls.

Thank You.

Hi Nestlee!

Just came across your renovation story and i love the design of your house! =D We just got our 4-room BTO which is very similar to yours in layout, and we are planning to get a contractor instead of ID to do some minimal renovation. Do you mind sharing the contact of the contractor you engaged? :) Thank you! and Happy Lunar New Year to you~~

Hi, could you pm me your contractor details and the quote please? 

I'm also thinking of replacing study wall with glass wall and having kitchen doors like yours!

It will be great if you could PM me the details

Hi Nestlee,

Loved your renovation! Hope you are enjoying your new home now
Do you mind sharing your selected contractor's contact? Would also be helpful if you could share the other contractor you shortlisted.

Thank you!