Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dizzy

Cny: Buying Clothes For Spouse

I didn't take foto of my CNY decorations.. cos didn't do a lot. HB dun like.

Yes i agree this year river angbao is not as nice as last year. In fact, this new location is bad cos its v cramp. Then the decorations never change, things selling are all the same. Not much interesting stuff.

how come your hubby doesn't like cny deco? :good: usually, chinese like to deco the house during cny mah. :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Bec he says CNY deco doesnt go well with our house deco.

i see. usually, most houses deco don't go well with cny deco but just to add to the festive mood lor. anyway, hanging cny deco is just for a short while. after cny then will remove the deco liao. ;)

i see. usually, most houses deco don't go well with cny deco but just to add to the festive mood lor. anyway, hanging cny deco is just for a short while. after cny then will remove the deco liao. :bangwall:

Ya... paln to remove the CNY deco on Monday... but my neigbour left the CNY deco on the door till the next year then change to a new pairs...

Ya... paln to remove the CNY deco on Monday... but my neigbour left the CNY deco on the door till the next year then change to a new pairs...

ya, me too. we'll remove cny deco after cny. but for my mum's house, she'll hang throughtout the whole year. :dunno:

ya, me too. we'll remove cny deco after cny. but for my mum's house, she'll hang throughtout the whole year. :dunno:

it is quite wasted only hang for a month have to throw away the CNY deco... so they hang for one year is it ??

it is quite wasted only hang for a month have to throw away the CNY deco... so they hang for one year is it ??

older generation people like to have red red things hanging in the house therefore whether cny or not, they also hang. haha. :dunno:

usually, for my house we'll keep the cny deco in the home shelter then take out again the next year to hang. save $$$ and recycle. :lol:

usually, for my house we'll keep the cny deco in the home shelter then take out again the next year to hang. save $$$ and recycle. :dunno:

I keep those still new... but next year when want to hang... some might not in good condition... I will throw away and buy new one...

I keep those still new... but next year when want to hang... some might not in good condition... I will throw away and buy new one...

although i keep this year cny deco for next year but when next year comes and i see chinatown starts to sell nice nice cny deco and my heart gets itchy again (want to buy new ones). haha. :dancingqueen:

nowadays, cny deco not cheap lor although they're made of papers. :dancingqueen:

I've no longer wanna buy clothes or things to him. Cos he will never appreciate me.

Wife said the same to me. Not that I do not appreciate, taste difference lah.

Buy things for his hobbies instead, he will cry !

Edited by bepgof

bepgof, is the way he responded after few weeks or months disgust me whenever I buy him things, with this "You want birthday present/x'mas present, where's mine? And you did not buy anything for me AT ALL, you expect I buy for you"..

I was like eyes rolling.. forget about buying things for him, I rather buy for those whom knows how to appreciate me with at least with a thankyou :P