Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

We have been homeless for the past three years after selling our then just MOP HDB Flat in 2013. We waited so long for our new home to be ready. THREE years and TWO babies later, we are finally on the last lap of getting our keys!

We are in the midst of obtaining TOP, with BCA just rectifying a recent gas pipe problem at one of the stacks. I have really awesome neighbours! We have not even stay together yet but we already met each other and build positive rapport! Cannot wait for the Kampung Spirit to be reunited in a few months time!

I have been wanting to start a tBlog since forever but decided against sharing too early as the initial TOP was stated somewhere in the 3rd quarter of 2016.

Anyway, let me share our journey of purchasing our new home.

We didn't plan on getting a house in the Northern part of Singapore when we sold our new place. But i guess fate works in mysterious ways. A friend's friend (whom is a property agent) called us a couple of times to share with us about a new development but we weren't too keen on it as i (the mrs) prefer to get a resale somewhere at Hillview area. I don't know what made me decided to give this showflat a try.

So yeah, off we went. With not much of an interest or expectation. We met with the agent. Let`s call him EF. We must have had an affinity with him that we were totally sold when he showed us the showflat, patiently explaining to us the pros and cons, the future development around and most important of all, the price was within our budget. Not to mention, the developer is a reputable one.

So yes, we took a queue number and our hopes were dampened when we got our queue number at a whooping 700plus!! Whaaaat?!

We still shortlisted a few units which we like or think we could afford.

large.homefloorplanfinal.jpg.936904e5104

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation