Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I just got my BTO key last week. But due to the tight working schedule, my wife and i got no time to source for a ID. A friend of mine have recommend me an ID and both my wife and i feel alright with this ID. The only concern is the quotation given by him. As we didn't source for any ID, so we unable to compare whether is the price given by this ID is reasonable or not.

And furthermore my wife a bit worry as she heard sometimes when a ID is recommended by friend, the price will be a bit on the high side as the ID need to cover the person who recommend client to him.

So we decide to seek advise from experience home owner/ ID here before we confirm the deal with him. 

Budget a bit tight, so need to kiasu a bit.. lool

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Above is the quotation we received. The final amount is $21838.

Please advise is the price reasonable? Thanks in advance!

Edited by summerforce

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 3/21/2016 at 10:56 PM, summerforce said:

I just got my BTO key last week. But due to the tight working schedule, my wife and i got no time to source for a ID. A friend of mine have recommend me an ID and both my wife and i feel alright with this ID. The only concern is the quotation given by him. As we didn't source for any ID, so we unable to compare whether is the price given by this ID is reasonable or not.

And furthermore my wife a bit worry as she heard sometimes when a ID is recommended by friend, the price will be a bit on the high side as the ID need to cover the person who recommend client to him.

So we decide to seek advise from experience home owner/ ID here before we confirm the deal with him. 

Budget a bit tight, so need to kiasu a bit.. lool

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Above is the quotation we received. The final amount is $21838.

Please advise is the price reasonable? Thanks in advance!

i think is okay, but can be slightly cheaper abit if u bargain, because he never give you free stuff LOL. Normally nowadays, contractors will free like sink la , cabinet la, aircon lah, blah blah. depends on how u bargain your way. 

1 hour ago, Laozhabor said:

i think is okay, but can be slightly cheaper abit if u bargain, because he never give you free stuff LOL. Normally nowadays, contractors will free like sink la , cabinet la, aircon lah, blah blah. depends on how u bargain your way. 

Thanks for the advise! Meeting him this friday. Will try to bargain a bit more.. lool.

For those who have pm me for my id contact, i have reply u back. Pls check your inbox. Didn't expect that many of pm though:wacko: Does it mean my quotation is good?:P? looool.. 

And sorry for the late reply. I don't come in this forum that often due to busy working schedule. So if anyone need it, pls reply here. And hope those that receive my pm can help to share my id contact out if i nv come in here and check. 

• Like 1

By the way just to add on, my id doesn't offer any free gift no matter how hard i tried.. :dunno: But he did give me some gd deal on the final price. Hope my reno can go smooth.  :jammin: