Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Good Morning Bro, 

would you mind share your contractor details & costing with me? As the workmanship look great and i doing for my bto 4rm soon. Thanks!

On 31/03/2016 at 0:49 PM, vayenang said:

Hi All,

Just a average joe sharing my renovation journey. My 4rm HDB renovation is already near completion and i will post pictures from the start to the end at my pininterest webby. At the start of my renovation, i did alot of research on the internet and here in renotalk. Went for several meetings with IDs and contractors. Finally some good soul sent me a pm with a contact of a certain contractor. Why did i go for contractor and not a ID, mainly because i have my own design and also on a certain budget. Why did i finally settle for this contractor? His sincerity and honesty. He is of a certain age, so i will call him uncle contractor. He is your plain o uncle contractor that don't speak english and only mandarin. Through my many interaction with him, he is not hard selling, he is truly genuine and that is enough for me. He brought me to see his carpenter workmanship just to clear my doubts too. Anyway i actually got much more complete pictures as of now, but i rushing out to attend to my renovation evorich floor, so i will leave it as this. DISCLAMER: i am not a poser, i am just a average joe that fate bring me to this contractor, i feel its "just" for me to post his works. look even my papa is on the pictures :P

pictures below, for now, i only manage to upload the starting portion of the reno as i am rushing out.

https://www.pinterest.com/mmonz/ideas-for-the-house/

Rgds,

Vayen

Hi,

Please share me the contact for your contractor.

Thank you.

On 31/03/2016 at 0:49 PM, vayenang said:

Hi All,

Just a average joe sharing my renovation journey. My 4rm HDB renovation is already near completion and i will post pictures from the start to the end at my pininterest webby. At the start of my renovation, i did alot of research on the internet and here in renotalk. Went for several meetings with IDs and contractors. Finally some good soul sent me a pm with a contact of a certain contractor. Why did i go for contractor and not a ID, mainly because i have my own design and also on a certain budget. Why did i finally settle for this contractor? His sincerity and honesty. He is of a certain age, so i will call him uncle contractor. He is your plain o uncle contractor that don't speak english and only mandarin. Through my many interaction with him, he is not hard selling, he is truly genuine and that is enough for me. He brought me to see his carpenter workmanship just to clear my doubts too. Anyway i actually got much more complete pictures as of now, but i rushing out to attend to my renovation evorich floor, so i will leave it as this. DISCLAMER: i am not a poser, i am just a average joe that fate bring me to this contractor, i feel its "just" for me to post his works. look even my papa is on the pictures :P

pictures below, for now, i only manage to upload the starting portion of the reno as i am rushing out.

Rgds,

Vayen

Hi Vayen,

I am new here, can I have your contractor's contact.... and does he do no obligtion quote?

my email is lee.tim60@gmail.com.

Thanks and looking forward to hear from you.

regards,

tim

Edited by tim
forgot to put email address to be contacted..

On ‎31‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 0:49 PM, vayenang said:

Hi All,

Rgds,

Vayen

can share contact details of your contractors please? Thanks! 

my email address : mnemosyne@live.com.sg.