Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Dark Eye Circles

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Was thinking of trying FIL or Jean Yip. Should? Wan try facial also, neber b4 hehe

I just signed on a facial package with FIL, now into my 2nd session already. It's a total of 12 sessions.

I believe they have FIL men one? Go and bargain hard with them, if they quote you a price, you just say your budget v tight. They will then ask u what your budget is and try to miraculously come up with some stupid reason like ok we can give you the CNY blah blah blah promo and match your budget. Kanasai.....although I still signed up with them in the end....haha....facial is ok lah..products not bad...but they quite hard sell...kinda irritating..u got to stand firm on your ground.....

Dark eye circles can use Fancl eye cream, not bad.

Fancl facial is also good.

If not, can also try to take tonics for the eyes, it works too.

i never use all these facial or whatever products before. i never ever make-up too. i only trust taking tonic such as birdnest. drinking water is very impt too. :notti:

i never use all these facial or whatever products before. i never ever make-up too. i only trust taking tonic such as birdnest. drinking water is very impt too. ;)

Wah Korea, you are a true-blue tai tai....bird's nest sia....:notti:

brands berry essense heheee...

think dark eye circle also mean tat u have sensitive skin

Berry's essence? Neber hear b4 wor... ;)

I just signed on a facial package with FIL, now into my 2nd session already. It's a total of 12 sessions.

I believe they have FIL men one? Go and bargain hard with them, if they quote you a price, you just say your budget v tight. They will then ask u what your budget is and try to miraculously come up with some stupid reason like ok we can give you the CNY blah blah blah promo and match your budget. Kanasai.....although I still signed up with them in the end....haha....facial is ok lah..products not bad...but they quite hard sell...kinda irritating..u got to stand firm on your ground.....

Wat made you choose FIL? Better products?

How much was ur facial package?

Berry's essence? Neber hear b4 wor... ;)

Wat made you choose FIL? Better products?

How much was ur facial package?

Hmm..no lah cos was looking for a facial package mah...then thought of FIL, then surfed their website ...they had an e-voucher that says free 1 year programme....i curious so went for "consultation" lor.....it's actually like u signed a facial package then they give u free eye treatment every session....i think it's crap lah.....haha.....my package costs abt 700+.....

Hmm..no lah cos was looking for a facial package mah...then thought of FIL, then surfed their website ...they had an e-voucher that says free 1 year programme....i curious so went for "consultation" lor.....it's actually like u signed a facial package then they give u free eye treatment every session....i think it's crap lah.....haha.....my package costs abt 700+.....

Assuming $800 over 12 sessions, each is ard $66.

I wondering wat is done during eye treatment also. Care to share urs?

Wah Korea, you are a true-blue tai tai....bird's nest sia....zz

i ONLY take birdnest sometimes. i don't take everyday. can't afford the luxury of birdnest too often. :D

;):notti::lol:

born beaut

not born beauty. just don't know why i don't like to makeup. i find it troublesome and will damage the skin. zz i prefer to let my skin to breathe rather than suffocate them with all those chemicals. zz

i also don't have particular facial wash or whatever facial products. i just use those normal facial wash which can be found at supermarket. zz but i believe by drinking a lot of water will help you to have good complexion. zz

Assuming $800 over 12 sessions, each is ard $66.

I wondering wat is done during eye treatment also. Care to share urs?

Not 800 lah....about 750.....but they surely ask you to sign up another package like ampoules to make your skin more radiant blah blah blah.....that's the thing i dun like abt them....canot have a facial session in peace....the next time i go and they still kp persuading me to sign up another package, i'm going to flare up liao....but if you are really interested in signing up with them, just maintain your budget then show that u not intersted, they surely throw in a lot of stuff for you...thenu gauge whether worth it or not...

The eye treatment ah....they put the eye serum around your eye areas then use machine to massage the serum in...then after that, they will put a warm eye mask.....they claimed to reduce dark eye circles and puffiness.... ;)

i ONLY take birdnest sometimes. i don't take everyday. can't afford the luxury of birdnest too often. :bangwall:

not born beauty. just don't know why i don't like to makeup. i find it troublesome and will damage the skin. :jawdrop: i prefer to let my skin to breathe rather than suffocate them with all those chemicals. :(

i also don't have particular facial wash or whatever facial products. i just use those normal facial wash which can be found at supermarket. :notti: but i believe by drinking a lot of water will help you to have good complexion. :good:

me too dun make up at all :P

me too think let the skin breath

but we were wrong u noe... with make up there UV protection & dust on lie directly on bare skin..

but yet, still lazy to make u p..

oh ya, fair pple , can see the dark circle more observe compare to darker skin..

maybe u dun noe how to tell ba. lol

tea Bag, mm.. u noe india like to hanan their hand, tat oso using one kind of tea leaf leh..

if use tea bag on eye area,. den we like hana our eyes lol

me too dun make up at all :jawdrop:

me too think let the skin breath

but we were wrong u noe... with make up there UV protection & dust on lie directly on bare skin..

but yet, still lazy to make u p..

oh ya, fair pple , can see the dark circle more observe compare to darker skin..

maybe u dun noe how to tell ba. lol

tea Bag, mm.. u noe india like to hanan their hand, tat oso using one kind of tea leaf leh..

if use tea bag on eye area,. den we like hana our eyes lol

you can apply UV protection cream onto the face mah. not neccessary have to makeup mah. :bangwall:

some people everyday have to makeup and if one day they don't makeup then their faces look very ghostly. very pale and dull. that's no good. the chemical has spoilt the complexion liao. :notti:

some people everyday have to makeup and if one day they don't makeup then their faces look very ghostly. very pale and dull. that's no good. the chemical has spoilt the complexion liao. :bangwall:

Haha this i agree....some ppl really have to depend on make-up....had a classmate who used to put v heavy make-up to sch...then one day she didn't put, i thought i saw ghost....too much make-up skin cannot breathe and pores get clogged too....

Jux enquired off hand. Jux eye alone is abt 700 for 10 session.

Y seem more ex than facial sia....