Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LadyLuck

Dark Eye Circles

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ya... for me ... sure can't ... may be because of that my dark eyes circle can't go off ... btw saw a dark eyes circle medicine sold in clinic that cost $95... everyone try before ??

Why not learn how to take care of your own skin and do your own facial! Imagine saving on the hundreds that are spent in the spas. :sport-smiley-018:

ya, must have gd sleep den the dark eye circle will go away slowly.

and also its gd to place cucumber slices on the eyes as it will also help to moisture the eye muscles and also relax the eye muscles with its cooling effect.

if you want to have even cooling effect, put in the fridge for 10mins and den put onto the eyes.

im not into dark eye circles products. i think massage and getting enough sleep is more helpful in improving the condition. it varies from individuals bah.

to me it's more about treating from inside, than treating from outside...

I tried Faceshop's eye mask (the one in red packaging)...quite good I feel! :)

Other self remedies: put cold teabag on eye, put cold spoon (freeze it in the fridge first), and frequent massage around the eye area...

Well, there is also a very popular cream for dark eye circles called Hylexin....it has been mentioned in magazines many times before...but have not tried it for myself yet... :sport-smiley-003:

Hi peeps,

i tink you guys should try out Eumora sia.. tt time my fren intro me.. so i blur blur try on half of the face lo..

then to my surprise my eye bag gone in 3 mins after usage sia.. woo.. i tink you people should try.. get the ugly dark eye bags gone..

I tried Faceshop's eye mask (the one in red packaging)...quite good I feel! :)

Other self remedies: put cold teabag on eye, put cold spoon (freeze it in the fridge first), and frequent massage around the eye area...

Well, there is also a very popular cream for dark eye circles called Hylexin....it has been mentioned in magazines many times before...but have not tried it for myself yet... :sport-smiley-003:

i am using hylexin eye cream and i would say so far, this is the best eye cream for me.....

some dark circles are genetics, can only lighten a bit.

mine are... :(

another product that's not bad is vichy bi-white eye cream and you can get from some guardian n watsons.

i am using hylexin eye cream and i would say so far, this is the best eye cream for me.....

I am using Hylexin too.

But it is rather costy :( $208 from GNC but if you purchase it on SQ flights through Kris shop, it is only about SGD$180 + 10% discount if you have the kris flyer card!! :)

i use Hylexin and SK2 eye treatment on alternate days. But prefer Hylexin more as it is more convenient

Edited by jillianteo

Dark circles are a common problem nowadays. With people spending more hours in front of computer screens and less hours in bed, their incidence is definitely on the rise. They make you look chronically tired, dull, lethargic and in extreme cases, something out of a horror show.

The various reasons why they occur are:

* Genetic: If your parents, aunts etc have it, you are more likely to develop it.

* Lack of sleep: The most common cause. In a metropolitan life, if you get 5-6 hours, you are lucky. The deficit builds up over months and causes darkening and puffiness due to poor circulation.

* Lack of proper nutrition: Diets deficient in fresh fruits and veggies lead to antioxidant deficiencies, which in turn cause pigmentary irregularities.

* Allergies: Chronic ones can be the cause of dark circles (especially hay fever, pollen allergies etc)

* Over-exposure to computer monitors, television screens and such.

* Stress, chronic fatigue, anxiety.

Dark circles are usually a symptom, rather than a problem in themselves. They are a symptom of eye strain, tension, lack of sleep or age. You can determine what is causing your dark circles. If too much tension or lack of sleep leads to development of dark circles, it is easy to get rid of them by simply sleeping more and taking care of the causes of tension. Sometimes, age can also cause dark circles. This is particularly true if you are suffering from stress as your age advances. This will lead to dark circles appearing faster and also looking more prominent.

Do tea bags and cucumbers really work? heehee =)

Wondering about organic eye creams too. Are they sold in SG?

Edited by charleneh