Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
JrS

Shoes rack not able to put shoes

Hi Guys

I have built a shoes rack for my house, upon completion, i found out that my shoes cant fit into to "shoes rack", i have talk to my ID and he told me that this was the dimension we agreed upon. I didn't drill down in details of everything as i trust my ID would give me a dimension of a shoes rack required. i felt it so irresponsible of him to say that. How would you people deal with such situation ?

Regards,

Edited by JrS

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Slope the shelvings downwards towards the user so can get the required footprint for the shoe. Add angle bars as a stopper to prevent shoe sliding off

On 4/11/2016 at 4:03 PM, JrS said:

Hi Guys

I have built a shoes rack for my house, upon completion, i found out that my shoes cant fit into to "shoes rack", i have talk to my ID and he told me that this was the dimension we agreed upon. I didn't drill down in details of everything as i trust my ID would give me a dimension of a shoes rack required. i felt it so irresponsible of him to say that. How would you people deal with such situation ?

Regards,

That is irresponsible of the ID as shoe cabinets ( regardless of shoe size ) should have a standrd to follow.

In the end , did you ask it to be replaced ? no point cutting his last payment ( unless the amount u can find someone to do it )  and keeping a white elephant in the house