Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
saikofreakAP

Our Second Nest - a unique EM

Hi, finally figured how to use this site. Sua ku.

Getting a 2nd nest with my wife.We have 2 girls n they're growing up  too fast. Our current hdb 5 rm is getting too small for us. Lol

Decided to look around and managed to secure this unique hdb EM,sold our current place, all within a week!

The new nest used to have 3 rooms, but owner hacked and merged main bedroom with bedroom 2. The rooms are all on the lower floor, as the usual EM have rooms on the upper. 

Am in the mid of getting the paper work sign (1st appoint) & geting ideas for the reno. 

Our last reno was 13 years ago. So m glad we're going thru all these reno adventure again with our girls.

Juz to share the floor plan . M searching for ideas here,shared by you wonderful homeowners. large.570f573dc01a5_UpperFloor.PNGlarge.570f57365ae4b_LowerFloor.PNG

Edited by saikofreakAP

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

4 pax in 5 room and out growing?
can imagine those days when 9 pax stay in a 3 room..

then again, waiting to see your new home transformation..

that's a pretty outrageous floorplan! I am also in the midst of getting our EM :) looking yet not-looking fwd to the renovation

All the best with yours!

wow!!! amazing layout!! It's huge! think I saw this while i was hunting for EM. Ard Sin Ming area right? upstairs no room?

The last one I saw was the living hall was upstairs with one room but no toilet and the ceiling height was extremely high for the 2nd floor. Is it something similiar? =)

looking forward to see what you are going to do with it!! =)

When is the first appointment?

On 17 April 2016 at 7:21 PM, twinklecloud said:

wow!!! amazing layout!! It's huge! think I saw this while i was hunting for EM. Ard Sin Ming area right? upstairs no room?

The last one I saw was the living hall was upstairs with one room but no toilet and the ceiling height was extremely high for the 2nd floor. Is it something similiar? =)

looking forward to see what you are going to do with it!! =)

When is the first appointment?

Mid May for 1st appointment. I guess the unit u saw was another unit. Mine doesn't hv any room upstairs.