Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newowner09

Great workmanship and reliable contractor

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have an experience to share too. After searching in magazines, reno expo and sourcing online for "famous" contractors and id, i finally found one with long experience and reliable. Had them do an scandinavian style for $35k. ID is very honest, responsible in answering my qns. PM me if u want to know.

On 03/03/2017 at 9:37 PM, newowner09 said:

Hi there 

I got no idea who is this Tang YM! This person is flooding my inbox as well!

Hi newowner09, 

Could you please let me know the contractor details? My email kelsoh88@gmail.com. Thanks!

On 4/20/2016 at 0:39 PM, newowner09 said:

We wanted to share our experiences here because we are really very satisfied with this contractor’s workmanship and reliability. We are sure that some of you will be confuse as to which IDs/contractors to choose from. It’s not a matter of whether the contractors are popular in the market, eventually, it’s the satisfaction and the workmanship that will put you to peaceful sleep. We hope that others will benefit as much as we do and if anyone is interested to engage this contractor, do let me know and I would gladly share his contact details with youJ

Hi, could you please PM me contacts of this contractor. If possible his email or WA. Thank you!